Michael Maguire update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silver

Reserve Grader
Hi all, I can confirm that Maguire has spoken to our CEO and also the CEO’s of Eels and Panthers.
Whoever he signs with will be on his terms. Problem for our beloved Sea Eagles is that Penn is going through a messy divorce and League is not a priority as we all can see via his non public appearances.
Please don’t ask my source, as that would jeopardise their relationship with Maguire himself. I am just telling you all what I know, take it or leave it. But Barrett is on the outer for which I am pleased to hear and know.

Well I wouldn't be surprised if Madge is being sounded out as coach.

You would think that the riff with their roster would be front runners. As a coach you would be thinking you could turn that squad into a winner.

Who knows though. If the club is sold, it could mean we have Roosters money to throw at the coaching role.

TB has a contract until 2020. Can't see us paying him out, or being able to afford to pay him out.

I have a feeling that if we get the spoon Barrett will resign. That press conference yesterday was hard to watch, he looked completely and utterly defeated. He also seems like a guy with a lot of integrity. Let's wait and see.

I have a feeling that if we get the spoon Barrett will resign. That press conference yesterday was hard to watch, he looked completely and utterly defeated. He also seems like a guy with a lot of integrity. Let's wait and see.
I think the only way for Baz to ever redeem himself is to step aside and be assistant coach somewhere. Simply hasn’t cut it as a head coach, many don’t. Has had 3 long long years, winning percentage below 40, simply not good enough.
Gut feeling though is he will keep going until he gets the punt.

Hi all, I can confirm that Maguire has spoken to our CEO and also the CEO’s of Eels and Panthers.
Whoever he signs with will be on his terms. Problem for our beloved Sea Eagles is that Penn is going through a messy divorce and League is not a priority as we all can see via his non public appearances.
Please don’t ask my source, as that would jeopardise their relationship with Maguire himself. I am just telling you all what I know, take it or leave it. But Barrett is on the outer for which I am pleased to hear and know.

Hopefully that means blight's like Ferris, and his chronies are gone as well.

Does anyone know where Maguire spends his time these days?Was he overseas recently?This could be why Gorman was out of town,not that I thought Lyall’s absence was a big deal

If Penn is going through a messy divorce, any chance his wife can ask for the club so we get a change in leadership....

Maguire won't join us he turned down an interview with the dogs because their cap situation was a basket case so no chance of joining us as we are arguably in a worse position.

Madge is exactly who we need right now. Will be a coach instead of a friend. Bring some structure and was apparently big on fitness as well when at Souths...
That means Ferris will be gone as well
Penn will probably give his wife the sea eagles franchise Not worth a zac at the moment

If Barrett has any integrity he would resign now and save the club a payout so that we can sign another coach

Last edited:
Pe3nns waitign for him to resign so they don;tl ahve

If Barrett has any integrity he would resign now and save the club a payout so that we can sign another coach
Exactly mate. If He had any self respect and integrity at all he’d front up to the media, issue a heartfelt apology to all Manly fans for one of the worst seasons in our history and walk. But he won’t, he’ll wait to get punted then have his hand out for a payout. His coc$ smoking mates in the media will say how hard done by he’s been and what a top coach he is. Pffft had 3 years motherfuc$er, on your bike. Take the other 2 clown helmets with you.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8