Members Council

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Also on a side note the club would are each year asked to put forward 3 key home games to the NRL that would take priority in scheduling (Against our perceived most notable rivals/strong drawing supporter groups etc).

With that in mind, who would be the three teams you would see as being the most significant and needing high profile matches at Brookvale?
Parra, Storm and Roosters. Parra and Storm for obvious reasons and there's always something about our games against the Roosters that makes it incredibly exciting to watch.

Thanks Mitch. Appreciate the feedback.

Is it just me, or did Lyall Gorman literally offer absolutely nothing in any of those vanilla, half arsed responses?

Playing roster? Working on it
Brooky? Working on it
Barrett? Has amazing staff etc. (Results?)
Communication? Working on it.
Brand responsiveness? Working on it.

May as well have this as our CEO. Achieves about as much.

newtonscradle.jpg

Is it just me, or did Lyall Gorman literally offer absolutely nothing in any of those vanilla, half arsed responses?

Brooky? Working on it

newtonscradle.jpg
Amen, Abso ****en loutley

18. When will the club have an advice on the salary cap from the NRL?

We expect the hearing to go ahead next week.
Did he say that last week or do you mean #next week?
And thanks for the detailed reporting.

Eels
Dogs
Bunnies

Brooky? Working on it

newtonscradle.jpg
Was thinking the same

If the report is a reasonably accurate reflection on what was asked and answered... I thought the answers were fine.

Different folks 'n strokes I guess.

"Reviewing and refreshing both our ticket pricing, package offerings and membership packages for the 2019 season which will be launched in late September 2018"

I love this speak, reminds me of meeting I was in yesterday. Hopefully the structure will benefit the Manly faithful, unlike my meeting I was in that will result in less individual superannuation balance, and more fees for a certain bank.

Brooky? Working on it

newtonscradle.jpg
This. I don't think Zorb was too much off the mark. Fans are a bunch of sausage-roll-eating nufties. How anyone could read that club engagement and not see through all the PR politician speak... NOTHING of substance but a bunch of teasers to keep fans hanging in there wanting to believe. Brookie... pffft! That dump is dead and buried, and I'd be surprised if the club is not relocated at some time in the very near future.

I hear there will be some interesting radio conversation tomorrow morning with Mark Levy on Macquarie Sports Radio Station AM954, from around 6:30am

It is in regards to a passionate Sea Eagles council member (and ST poster) that has had issues with the club recently.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10