Matt Lodge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Not a huge fan of Scott but he is a better option than Ron Jeremy that’s for sure.
Just think... they both add great depth in positions we are really really thin. Both seem very ordinary citizens but Walker seems a bit the same. I dont care how ordinary of a person they were or are as long as they keep themselves clean here and add to the club. There are some germs I do draw the line out but these two to me arent unsignable germs. Originally Lodge was to me unsignable but he seems to have sorted his life out so I think you can get a second chance - maybe even a third like Walker.

Last edited:
So apparently, we have been in talks with Lodge. We were trying to sign him for next year, but can't find room in the cap to accommodate him. He must want decent money then in that case

Just think... they both add great depth in positions we are really really thin. Both seem very ordinary citizens but Walker seems a bit the same. I dont care how ordinary of a person they were or are as long as they keep themselves clean here and add to the club. There are some germs I do draw the line out but these two to me arent unsignable germs. Originally Lodge was to me unsignable but he seems to have sorted his life out so I think you can get a second chance - maybe even a third like Walker.
not attacking you here mate, but you don’t draw the line at stalking a woman, getting into her apartment, and kicking in a bathroom door that a young child was hiding behind ? Imagine the fear and long term scaring on that kid as this piece of **** was doing that. The bloke was then so remorseful he wasn’t paying any of his reparation bill until Greenberg stepped in

not attacking you here mate, but you don’t draw the line at stalking a woman, getting into her apartment, and kicking in a bathroom door that a young child was hiding behind ? Imagine the fear and long term scaring on that kid as this piece of **** was doing that. The bloke was then so remorseful he wasn’t paying any of his reparation bill until Greenberg stepped in
Hey... I agree when it first happened I was deadset that he be banned from the NRL for good and I was very clear and said that on here. I have no doubt at all that he was at least a total and complete arsehole and cetainly believed that he needed to man up and at the minimum pay some serious compensation to that family... not sure that happened. I gather because of his father - he got off rather lightly with the NRL. I also believe though that people can change and that a second chance should be given if people show that they have changed. Now maybe he is bashing his misses behind closed doors but to date we haven't heard of any off field bad incidents. He is still grubby on the field but in that way he is a bit like JWH. So while him as a person is so not my cup of tea.. just like I guess Dylan Walker isn't my cup of tea I am happy to have the club assess him as he is now and if they think he is now a decent person then I think he is a great signing. Our props are sooo damn ordinary - he will be an upgrade over everyone except Aloiai. I do totally understand your position and the position of others on here.

Hey... I agree when it first happened I was deadset that he be banned from the NRL for good and I was very clear and said that on here. I have no doubt at all that he was at least a total and complete arsehole and cetainly believed that he needed to man up and at the minimum pay some serious compensation to that family... not sure that happened. I gather because of his father - he got off rather lightly with the NRL. I also believe though that people can change and that a second chance should be given if people show that they have changed. Now maybe he is bashing his misses behind closed doors but to date we haven't heard of any off field bad incidents. He is still grubby on the field but in that way he is a bit like JWH. So while him as a person is so not my cup of tea.. just like I guess Dylan Walker isn't my cup of tea I am happy to have the club assess him as he is now and if they think he is now a decent person then I think he is a great signing. Our props are sooo damn ordinary - he will be an upgrade over everyone except Aloiai. I do totally understand your position and the position of others on here.

Fair enough. Watching him play 5 games for the Warriors last year and get suspended 3 times including the final game where he gave the crowd the fingers etc confirmed all I want to know about him as a person. To then message the coach during the week and tell him youre not playing is piss weak, can’t move his family to NZ but was happy to use them to get out of Brisbane coz daddy was there.

My best mate, loyal Warriors fan since 1995, hasn’t watched a second of their games since Lodge joined the club.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10