Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Matt Ballin back on board for 2019

Disco

I've been stating for a while that not only do we need to develop Manly players but also Manly coaches.

We now have Randall, Monaghan and Ballin in the system and hopefully one develops to take over from Dessie in the future?

Who is Workers coach? Get Kite in there

HappilyManly

I've been stating for a while that not only do we need to develop Manly players but also Manly coaches.

We now have Randall, Monaghan and Ballin in the system and hopefully one develops to take over from Dessie in the future?

Who is Workers coach? Get Kite in there
BWSE are run by them and not under the MSE Franchise.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Yes but if there is a vacancy Manly would surely be able to make a recommendation and Kite could interview like any others
One of Barrett's list of resources required was for the Reggies coach to be made a full time position ....... I doubt Kitey would be keen to relocate if it is only a part time gig ....... but then again it seems that everything Baz asked for and more is happening ....

Would love to see Kitey back as well ...

Shoe1

One of Barrett's list of resources required was for the Reggies coach to be made a full time position ....... I doubt Kitey would be keen to relocate if it is only a part time gig ....... but then again it seems that everything Baz asked for and more is happening ....

It’d be harsh to relocate from nth coast and not get to work at narrabeen. Nth coast to blacktown not so attractive.

MW66

I remember the club earlier this year agreeing to increase the resources. It may have taken longer than necessary, maybe the relationship with Baz was untenable by this stage or maybe they didn’t have a long list of people queuing up it join Baz’s structure. Irrespective of the way Des left and now returns its hard not to admit that people are jumping out of the woodwork to be part of his structure.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
It’d be harsh to relocate from nth coast and not get to work at narrabeen. Nth coast to blacktown not so attractive.
But it would be worth it as a positive career move ..... however it would be interesting to see if more 1st grade coaches come from Reggies coaches or Assistant coaches pathways .....

Shoe1

But it would be worth it as a positive career move ..... however it would be interesting to see if more 1st grade coaches come from Reggies coaches or Assistant coaches pathways .....
Yeah I’m being a bit facetious, kitey seemed to enjoy his time at Penrith after manly

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
I remember the club earlier this year agreeing to increase the resources. It may have taken longer than necessary, maybe the relationship with Baz was untenable by this stage or maybe they didn’t have a long list of people queuing up it join Baz’s structure. Irrespective of the way Des left and now returns its hard not to admit that people are jumping out of the woodwork to be part of his structure.
And it's great to see .... my personal view is that things would'nt of changed much if Barrett hadn't resigned ... that embarrassment followed by the Maquire rejection and the fan picking up pitchforks seems to have had a remarkable cathartic effect on Penn .... I also suspect some wise council from Gorman ....

• ✔️
Reactions: Briza

BK13

These current coaching etc signings have been absolutely brilliant.

This has united the Manly faithful more than anything I have seen in the past 20-30years.

Let's get on board and show massive support.

I know a lot of us (me doubly included) had lost a lot of faith in the whole admin/Sea Eagles.

We are BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
These current coaching etc signings have been absolutely brilliant.

This has united the Manly faithful more than anything I have seen in the past 20-30years.

Let's get on board and show massive support.

I know a lot of us (me doubly included) had lost a lot of faith in the whole admin/Sea Eagles.

We are BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well said BK hope everyone jumps on board - best way to do this is join as a member and get to the games in 2019

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/

Class of 96

Anyone know how many members there were this year as a comparison? Apologies in advance if posted elsewhere.

2020 Ladder

Team P W D L PD Pts
1 Panthers 20 18 1 1 299 37
2 Storm 20 16 0 4 258 32
3 Eels 20 15 0 5 104 30
4 Roosters 20 14 0 6 230 28
5 Raiders 20 14 0 6 128 28
6 Rabbitohs 20 12 0 8 169 24
7 Knights 20 11 1 8 47 23
8 Sharks 20 10 0 10 0 20
9 Titans 20 9 0 11 -117 18
10 Warriors 20 8 0 12 -115 16