Matt Ballin back on board for 2019

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've been stating for a while that not only do we need to develop Manly players but also Manly coaches.

We now have Randall, Monaghan and Ballin in the system and hopefully one develops to take over from Dessie in the future?

Who is Workers coach? Get Kite in there

I've been stating for a while that not only do we need to develop Manly players but also Manly coaches.

We now have Randall, Monaghan and Ballin in the system and hopefully one develops to take over from Dessie in the future?

Who is Workers coach? Get Kite in there
BWSE are run by them and not under the MSE Franchise.

Yes but if there is a vacancy Manly would surely be able to make a recommendation and Kite could interview like any others

One of Barrett's list of resources required was for the Reggies coach to be made a full time position ....... I doubt Kitey would be keen to relocate if it is only a part time gig ....... but then again it seems that everything Baz asked for and more is happening ....

Would love to see Kitey back as well ...

One of Barrett's list of resources required was for the Reggies coach to be made a full time position ....... I doubt Kitey would be keen to relocate if it is only a part time gig ....... but then again it seems that everything Baz asked for and more is happening ....

It’d be harsh to relocate from nth coast and not get to work at narrabeen. Nth coast to blacktown not so attractive.

I remember the club earlier this year agreeing to increase the resources. It may have taken longer than necessary, maybe the relationship with Baz was untenable by this stage or maybe they didn’t have a long list of people queuing up it join Baz’s structure. Irrespective of the way Des left and now returns its hard not to admit that people are jumping out of the woodwork to be part of his structure.

It’d be harsh to relocate from nth coast and not get to work at narrabeen. Nth coast to blacktown not so attractive.

But it would be worth it as a positive career move ..... however it would be interesting to see if more 1st grade coaches come from Reggies coaches or Assistant coaches pathways .....

But it would be worth it as a positive career move ..... however it would be interesting to see if more 1st grade coaches come from Reggies coaches or Assistant coaches pathways .....
Yeah I’m being a bit facetious, kitey seemed to enjoy his time at Penrith after manly

I remember the club earlier this year agreeing to increase the resources. It may have taken longer than necessary, maybe the relationship with Baz was untenable by this stage or maybe they didn’t have a long list of people queuing up it join Baz’s structure. Irrespective of the way Des left and now returns its hard not to admit that people are jumping out of the woodwork to be part of his structure.

And it's great to see .... my personal view is that things would'nt of changed much if Barrett hadn't resigned ... that embarrassment followed by the Maquire rejection and the fan picking up pitchforks seems to have had a remarkable cathartic effect on Penn .... I also suspect some wise council from Gorman ....

These current coaching etc signings have been absolutely brilliant.

This has united the Manly faithful more than anything I have seen in the past 20-30years.

Let's get on board and show massive support.

I know a lot of us (me doubly included) had lost a lot of faith in the whole admin/Sea Eagles.

We are BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

These current coaching etc signings have been absolutely brilliant.

This has united the Manly faithful more than anything I have seen in the past 20-30years.

Let's get on board and show massive support.

I know a lot of us (me doubly included) had lost a lot of faith in the whole admin/Sea Eagles.

We are BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well said BK hope everyone jumps on board - best way to do this is join as a member and get to the games in 2019

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4