Matt Ballin back on board for 2019

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Now this appointment is my favourite by far. Matty is one of my favourite players of all time and I have total faith that he is going to be one of the best.

This reminds me of how Toovey went straight from finishing his playing career to helping save the day as an assistant coach.

This is great news.
Things have really turned around after a horrible year.
I just want to put on my jersey, tackle a few random people and then run around putting Manly stickers on everyone's cars.:D
Something good is building at Manly.
Welcome back Matty B you legend.
Go Manly!
Thank you Manly club.

I have red marks up and down my arm (no not from shooting up !!!) but from pinching myself to see of its real !!! Oh, and on such a High as a Manly supporter .....
Unbelievable to feel like this after the year we have had...

I remember the club earlier this year agreeing to increase the resources. It may have taken longer than necessary, maybe the relationship with Baz was untenable by this stage or maybe they didn’t have a long list of people queuing up it join Baz’s structure. Irrespective of the way Des left and now returns its hard not to admit that people are jumping out of the woodwork to be part of his structure.
I think Gorman may deserves this credit. Ballin was talking to the club about a job long before DES, when McGuire was going to be coach.

I remember the club earlier this year agreeing to increase the resources. It may have taken longer than necessary, maybe the relationship with Baz was untenable by this stage or maybe they didn’t have a long list of people queuing up it join Baz’s structure. Irrespective of the way Des left and now returns its hard not to admit that people are jumping out of the woodwork to be part of his structure.
The difference is that Des doesn't need to go through 141 resumes to know who he wants. His experience and relationships he has built determines who he wants doing what.

Awesome news. Just made my day. So happy to have Matty back. A Manly legend. He speaks so passionately about the club. Well done Manly.

What do u Think cartwright's role will be now des is back? He was defence coach last year and we were shocking. He was head coach at the titans and they were shocking.

Perhaps
v1.jpg

But then again our boys would probably dehydrate and die.

They're getting the band back together.

They're on a mission in Gods Country ;)

Time for the Sea Eagles to shake their tail feathers.

Hope Matty does some training with the playing group, imagin him beating chez in the 2k time trial @:D

Hope Matty does some training with the playing group, imagin him beating chez in the 2k time trial @:D
I think there is something positive about a trainer that can actually walk the talk. Who can seriously trust a guy that looks like a slob, leading them from behind?

The 2019 x-factor is what Donny and Ballin bring to the squad, sorting out the weak of mind and pumping up the tyres of the guys that will put in. Could be an explanation as to why we got so much out of other clubs' rejects previously, but have watched a slew of key purchases stumble for form or crippled with injuries in recent times.

Still waiting for the Penns to announce him as the 5th MWSE Life Member like they promised back in 2015

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7