Matai's has become a joke! Is Des and his staff blind or just dumb???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silver

Reserve Grader

Week in week out, Matai is charging out of the line, missing tackles and a try scored - what the **** is Des and his team doing???? How many more times before something is done about it. If the fans can see it surely those muppets can see it in the so called coaching staff! Below are some more obvious issues:

1. Monaghan's passing from dummy half is way too slow, thus gving opposition time to move up and snuff out attack.
2. King is a powderpuff, shirt lifter, nancy boy, zipper sniffing ponce. Enough said!
3. Attack options are limited - take away our tries from kicks we are woeful with the ball in our hands.
4. Play the balls are way too slow allowing the opposition to set their defensive line.
5. No blooding of juniors - for **** sake give Ballin a go!

It's not rocket science!

who wants to put $50 on Des Naming virtually the same 17 Except Burns & Beaver

King is injured so we will be lucky enough to see morewood back

When is lulu due for his next 2 games?

Why is it I'm the only one hammered when I say something negative.

That said - agreed silver.

I have had this concern about Matais rushing since the game v the Warriors, sure, he did it bloody well for many weeks on end, but it was always going to be caught out eventually.

After the same tactic being employed week in week out, you would have to think it is a Des strategy, coz we all know he loves the 'shooter'. It is a hard thing to pull off for a seasoned NRL 1st grade, let alone a rookie with 15 games.
Either way, the coaching staff should have fixed it up by now

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4