[Resurrected] Marty's rumoured wanderings thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
explanation - clickbait sells

I agree mostly with that . These gutter bloggers and tabloid hacks work the story backwards and fill in the blanks to suit there purpose - not usually hatred towards us that motivates more a desire on their own part to appear relevant or have something to say and we are the easy target at the moment. half truth stories about us are more believable right now for obvious reasons.

Starts with Manly losing games, WHICH then leads them to be able to speculate player unrest (and lets face it nobody is super happy when they are losing ) WHICH then leads to assumptions of players wanting out, then just throw in the biggest name and work your way downwards. They know the Turbo's aren't likely to want out so Marty is the next cab off the rank. It's just kite flying.

Sit back and wait and see what happens pay no attention to these scare mongers. And as a general note....anybody who listens to James Hooper....I honestly don't know how to help you.

The reality of Rugby League journalism is that writing about what great things a clubs does does not interest readers one little bit, eg the Dragons at the moment, no one cares how great they're going unless you're a fan of the club.
However, because of the parochial tribalism of Rugby League, fans take great delight in reading about the misfortunes of other clubs, and especially if it's Manly, so any story or rumour about Manly, the journalists just run with it.

Sit back and wait and see what happens pay no attention to these scare mongers. And as a general note....anybody who listens to James Hooper....I honestly don't know how to help you.

I found your last comment very telling ..... isn't Hooper one of GreenTurds chosen "elite" few of senior sports Journos .You know the ones ... they get private and personal briefings from the NRL propaganda Ministry .....

Does anyone actually think this is anything but a player agent story? Either by his agent trying to get more $ or by another looking to gain leverage for one of their players

Bingo - player agent smells blood in the water at Manly as he thinks he can get some of that third party transferred directly to his client. The agent wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't try and part of his job is going to the media and stirring up trouble via grubby media associates.

Don't take the bait.

I wouldn't be suprised at who Rorters sign......already adding Creighton for 2019.
The funny part is how the media claim it as "great recruiting" along with the Cronks/ Tedesco and apparently no upgrades for Latrell Mitchell/ Matterson or any other junior who would command $500,000 plus at any other club, while jumping up and down about Manly looking at Riley Jacks or even Todd Carney - NRL double standards are starting to dissolve my love of the game.

I wouldn't be suprised at who Rorters sign......already adding Creighton for 2019.
The funny part is how the media claim it as "great recruiting" along with the Cronks/ Tedesco and apparently no upgrades for Latrell Mitchell/ Matterson or any other junior who would command $500,000 plus at any other club, while jumping up and down about Manly looking at Riley Jacks or even Todd Carney - NRL double standards are starting to dissolve my love of the game.
Unless we know the facts we cant just say there are double standards . The fact is We don't know all the facts. If they were double standards than clubs would take a stance . Some clubs are managed well and some are not . The same as business and all other organizations .
Why would the NRL favour the Roosters ?. I thought Greenberg was a Bulldogs man .

Good stuff brother. Yea mate consider me a gym junkee. I’m in there practically everyday. I still play 1st grade for UTS Balmain Tigers so get most my cardio from that nowadays. I love it training is my therapy lol
Good on you mate . You sound like a very fit guy !!! Take off your shirt and replace your Silvertails avatar with your own personal photo . No one trains to keep their shirt on ;)
41d2e762945bb9c7e9642c47d1549cd7.jpg

Your one big mother brother . Great photo !
Thanks brother appreciate it. Lot of hard work. I was a string bean as a kid. Would kill for a cut chest like yours though. I can see a lot of burn sets in them bad boys

Thanks brother appreciate it. Lot of hard work. I was a string bean as a kid. Would kill for a cut chest like yours though. I can see a lot of burn sets in them bad boys
You have transformed your self into one hell of a unit . well done !!!
We all have our strong points . You have massive arms . I don't have arms the size of yours . Can you imagine a guy with your arms and my chest . He would be a legend lol

Taupau is our No 2 forward after Jake. No way would I let him go if he wants to stay. In Jake, Taupau, AFB and Sironen we have the basis of a top forward pack, supported by two top hookers (Api and Fainu). What we need are two effective experienced forwards to back these guys up. I look at the work done by these guys and compare it with the rest of Manly's forwards, and there is a big gap. Keeping Taupau is essential.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8