Manly vs Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: BIG GAME FRI NIGHT

Bakes kennel legend said:
Today, 04:13 PM #138 Moe
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Add as Contact

this is MOE a mod ova at the kennel. Hes a top bloke but fivespoons keeps stirring him. I reckon we all need to stop fightin and get alons.

Sorry the first bit lost me - but the last bit I agree with.

It is an unpopular stance with some members of both sites, but it is after all just a game. Personally I would love to meet some of the kennelers before the game on Friday for a beer, it is harder to be a prick to people once you have met them, too many keyboard warriors these days.

barrack o barba said:
Why cant you blokes be more like voicefromthehill ?

All we want is a conversation and a bit of banter

Because there is only one VFTH - and the world is a better place because of that

Bakes - we all know that Mr I is not a fan of us. And that would make more sense if ManlyBacker wasn't so efficient at their job ;)

ManlyBacker said:
Bakes kennel legend - couldn't care less about what is posted at the Kennel. I'll keep deleting them and you if you persist. Cheers.

ok sorry. I was just trying to show that there are idiots from both teams supporters. Im sorry

ManlyBacker said:
Bakes kennel legend - couldn't care less about what is posted at the Kennel. I'll keep deleting them and you if you persist. Cheers.

ok sorry. I was just trying to show that there are idiots from both teams supporters. Im sorry

We know that mate, we are just of the belief there are more on your side ;)

I think your big weakness is your halves funnily enough.

how do i get ny avatar onhere

You can use this

iheartny_logo-blogSpan.jpg

sorry how do i get my avatar on here

Our halves **** all over yours

voicefromthehill said:

You can use this

Ive got a mad pic of me with 2 of the Doggies cheerleaders(twins,hot twins)I need to be flying my colours! You profile section wont let me paste the photo...(cmon boys there both hotties)

Hey guys! Bakes here, and yes I am a kennel legend(see my posts over @ the kennel). Really looking fwd to a jin fizza of a game on fri night. I'm pretty confident but really really scared at the same time., I hope we win but give full respect to your awesome line up. Can you guys give me any thoughts on your weaknesses and ours too!

I really don't think there is much between either sides to be honest. And I'm quite surprised that we are the favourites for this game. One of the only things I think Manly has in its favour is big game experience and I'm hoping that's what gets us over the line on Friday night.

Blake said:
I really don't think there is much between either sides to be honest. And I'm quite surprised that we are the favourites for this game. One of the only things I think Manly has in its favour is big game experience and I'm hoping that's what gets us over the line on Friday night.

I agree. Not much in this one. I'm sure we are faves only because of the experience.

Should be a cracker of a game!
Am more than happy to have banter and discussions with supporters of other clubs BUT history has shown that the majority of them just come here to stir the pot...... Hope you are different!

ManlyBacker said:
The Eagle said:
Hey guys! Bakes here, and yes I am a kennel legend(see my posts over @ the kennel). Really looking fwd to a jin fizza of a game on fri night. I'm pretty confident but really really scared at the same time., I hope we win but give full respect to your awesome line up. Can you guys give me any thoughts on your weaknesses and ours too!

What saucery is this? Seriously no way is this guy a dogs fan,doesnt seem douchey enough,nor inbred

That is just insulting again - something you can't seem to control. Learn to or you know the possible consequences. Thank you!

Your arrogance blinds you,i was actually giving him a complement for not being a dick,there a lot of people vs one here and the powers that be shouldn't be a part of it,i guess when they cant read properly i cant really blame them for just being cool like one of the crowd

They would rather hand sanctions to the reactionary crowd than punish the one whose starting ****,its like giving a penalty against Manly for the Brookie crowd booing,i might head to LU where not every single little thing is picked apart as a possible insult/slur because of history instead of the present

Whats the bet this gets deleted for basically speaking my mind on the pre-conception of my evilness against the so called powers? I'll give it an hour and this will be carved up,enjoy being wrong

voicefromthehill said:

You can use this

Ive got a mad pic of me with 2 of the Doggies cheerleaders(twins,hot twins)I need to be flying my colours! You profile section wont let me paste the photo...(cmon boys there both hotties)

I've seen them, and what self respecting man doesn't love hot twins. But they come second to a few of the other pics your supporters have on their profile

barrack o barba said:
I rate Cherry evans and Foran , but think on their best day our halves can match it with them

LOL! Even if Reynolds was equal/tiny bit better than Foran skill-wise even Tim Smith carves the christ out of the hack known as Keating,who by the way your SECOND choice halfback,DCE is spoken about in the highest of regard as a possible new JT/Joey Johns/Any other halfback as the best ever,he is already a decorated superstar

The Eagle said:
ManlyBacker said:
The Eagle said:

What saucery is this? Seriously no way is this guy a dogs fan,doesnt seem douchey enough,nor inbred

That is just insulting again - something you can't seem to control. Learn to or you know the possible consequences. Thank you!

Your arrogance blinds you,i was actually giving him a complement for not being a dick,there a lot of people vs one here and the powers that be shouldn't be a part of it,i guess when they cant read properly i cant really blame them for just being cool like one of the crowd

They would rather hand sanctions to the reactionary crowd than punish the one whose starting s**t,its like giving a penalty against Manly for the Brookie crowd booing,i might head to LU where not every single little thing is picked apart as a possible insult/slur because of history instead of the present

Whats the bet this gets deleted for basically speaking my mind on the pre-conception of my evilness against the so called powers? I'll give it an hour and this will be carved up,enjoy being wrong

TE, your insinuation is clear. All dog fans are "douchey" or "inbred". That is insulting to their fans who aren't. Understand genius?

Man for man, i wouldn't swap a single Eagle for any Bulldog. I think our squad will dominate and the defensive brilliance of Brett Stewart will nullify the electric attack of Barba. Taking nothing away from Barba, his broken field attack is stunning, but Brett reads, directs and makes those one on one tackles like no other fullback.

I truly believe that Barba on his own won a lot of games with those freakish (and lets not sugar coat it, ARSEY tries) and if not for him, i'm not even sure they would have got the minor premiership.

Manly by 12. Respect.

ManlyBacker said:
The Eagle said:
ManlyBacker said:
The Eagle said:

They would rather hand sanctions to the reactionary crowd than punish the one whose starting s**t,its like giving a penalty against Manly for the Brookie crowd booing,i might head to LU where not every single little thing is picked apart as a possible insult/slur because of history instead of the present

TE, your insinuation is clear. All dog fans are "douchey" or "inbred". That is insulting to their fans who aren't. Understand genius?

I'd like to see all Qld haters banned also MB. We are not all "inbred" either. The majority of us are probably "douchey", but hey, we've all been there.....know what i'm saying? ;)

Far out Manlybacker talk about letting a sheriff badge go to your head. Power trip much?

There should be no banter between supporters of rival clubs.
We shouldn't defile ourselves by speaking with these people.
They have their own sites, their own pubs and their own area. They can stay there, i won't bother them. I'm offended at them coming here. I wouldn't go there, i know they'd attack me if they found out i was a Manly fan. They're like that. Don't let the peace pipe fool you, these people are villains.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8