Manly vs Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
Well its final we will be playing the Dogs in the first week of the semis. Both sides will be going into this game full of confidence so it should be a cracker. Can't wait!!!

Just watching the doggies carve up the chooks. They have taken off the drumstick and moving on to the wings. I'm confident but not that confident.

Would prefer to meet them now than in any other game, if we get over them next week, bye bye doggies. They will be shot ducks.

Early tip

We have 2 obstruction penalties against us, while they score at least 1 try off a blatant obstruction

Only took them 40secs tonight to get the obstruction try

It's going to be a big week of build up for this game. Should be a cracker.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Early tip

We have 2 obstruction penalties against us, while they score at least 1 try off a blatant obstruction

Only took them 40secs tonight to get the obstruction try

I noticed tonight they are still running their 2nd man plays with the pass inside the decoy runner, it seems they have a lot more depth on the pass which will allow the defence to re-adjust.

Do we have to sit through the Des Vs. Manly BS again? I can't handle another week of that same story over and over again. Maybe they will check out the opposition coaching box at ANZ and write a story on it.

Apparently Cowboys will get a Saturday final as play tomorrow. Probably also as crowds are terrible up there any other day.

Can't see the Canberra & Sharks game exciting Channel 9 too much & as there is no AFL in Melbourne on Sunday that leaves Dogs-Manly for the prime time of Friday night.

Big game against the dogs next week, should be a cracker! We just don't want to play our grand final next week. I would like us to smash them and a win and a week off would he great leading up to the major preliminary, but regardless of a win or loss, if both tams continue to win every game after next week, we'll play them again in the Grand Final.

This was the match up I was hoping for in the first week of the finals. To play in Sydney is always preferable to playing in Melbourne and the dogs are very beatable, as the Raiders showed last week. They've had a good run but the finals is a huge step up and Manly have too much experience at this time of year.

The only question is.... what day will the final be played? Usually the minor prems play on the Sunday.

Daddycool said:
This was the match up I was hoping for in the first week of the finals. To play in Sydney is always preferable to playing in Melbourne and the dogs are very beatable, as the Raiders showed last week. They've had a good run but the finals is a huge step up and Manly have too much experience at this time of year.

The only question is.... what day will the final be played? Usually the minor prems play on the Sunday.

The papers are saying Friday night

Brissie Kid said:
Surely it will be Friday night. Just to make sure no one from the north side of the city is any hope of getting there.

Not all Manly fans come from the North side
No excuses for not attending, it will be as big as a GF

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
2nd halves still a worry but defence is a big improvement we'll be ok.
we seem to clock off from attack and just focus on defense and also the bounce of the ball seems to be against us for a month in 2nd halves

Chip and Chase said:
It's going to be a big week of build up for this game. Should be a cracker.
It will be awesome 70,000+

MWSE said:
Do we have to sit through the Des Vs. Manly BS again? I can't handle another week of that same story over and over again. Maybe they will check out the opposition coaching box at ANZ and write a story on it.

The media think there will be only 1 game this week

Brissie Kid said:
Apparently Cowboys will get a Saturday final as play tomorrow. Probably also as crowds are terrible up there any other day.

Can't see the Canberra & Sharks game exciting Channel 9 too much & as there is no AFL in Melbourne on Sunday that leaves Dogs-Manly for the prime time of Friday night.

5v8 and 6v7 were always on the Saturday

Watching both teams perform over the last month, I have to say i am really concerned by this match.

I really think we are in trouble and will only win by 13

Im just glad its not sudden death. Dont think i could take getting knocked out by the Dogs perish the thought!!!

Gonna be a tough game, gee i hate the Dogs even more than Melbourne!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6