Manly vs Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can't wait for this game, I hope we get plenty of Maroon and White out to ANZ stadium and give the scumdogs a reality check.

barrack o barba said:
bones said:
Brett Stewart + Glenn Stewart + Jamie Lyon + DCE + Kieran Foran + Steve Matai + Choc + Ballin = DYNASTY
Manly will win the GF in 2012 and it won't be these players last Premiership.

Should be a cracker , you guys are deserveredly the favorites , that suits us . We are both hated teams but you guys should have the edge in that department , more so since you gave Tooves the coaching job .

How can anyone hate Tooves?

bones said:
barrack o barba said:
bones said:
Brett Stewart + Glenn Stewart + Jamie Lyon + DCE + Kieran Foran + Steve Matai + Choc + Ballin = DYNASTY

Should be a cracker , you guys are deserveredly the favorites , that suits us . We are both hated teams but you guys should have the edge in that department , more so since you gave Tooves the coaching job .

I didnt like him as a player , sure he had talent and guts , but hated the way he spoke to refs

barrack o barba said:
bones said:
barrack o barba said:
bones said:

I didnt like him as a player , sure he had talent and guts , but hated the way he spoke to refs
As opposed to Ennis, who is a choirboy, eh?

The Who said:
barrack o barba said:
bones said:
barrack o barba said:
bones said:

Toovey dislodged the merkin (Desmond) in 88 from halfback after merkin won a comp in halfback,I think he is still butthurt about it

The run to the GF is going to be the Eagles toughest assignment considering their encounters in previous years. Last year we played Cows and a broken Bronco's side. Both at at our second home (SFS).

We had total crowd support and we cruised into to the GF. No matter which way we look The Eagles will certainly be earning their wings to get in the GF as there is simply no easy game.

We need this break to freshen up for the next two tough games. If we beat the Dogs I'm confident there will be no stopping us.

Just for the record. Manly Marlins smashed Parra yeasterday and now take on the Southern Districts at Eastwood next week. Should go on to meet to meet Uni in the GF. Never won a dual GF together so it should be interesting how it all pans out.

The Eagle said:
The Who said:
barrack o barba said:
bones said:
barrack o barba said:

Toovey dislodged the merkin (Desmond) in 88 from halfback after merkin won a comp in halfback,I think he is still butthurt about it

ButtHurt is a doggy saying prefer you don't use that lolol

barrack o barba as Dogs fan of over 30 years I find your posts rather embarrassing and at times cringe worthy.

Not sure why people can 't simply take part in good old fashioned banter, It will be a cracker of a game regardless of the result.

Why did I join Silvertails you may ask, not really sure to be honest but I come on here and read what you lot have to say from time to time. It appears you have plenty of passionate supporters like we do.

Guzzler said:
barrack o barba as Dogs fan of over 30 years I find your posts rather embarrassing and at times cringe worthy.

Not sure why people can 't simply take part in good old fashioned banter, It will be a cracker of a game regardless of the result.

Why did I join Silvertails you may ask, not really sure to be honest but I come on here and read what you lot have to say from time to time. It appears you have plenty of passionate supporters like we do.

Mr Invisible is the worst, he pretends to be ok when he is a 2 faced filth ridden merkin, you seem ok so far but you'll forgive me if I reserve judgment for a while, surely you can understand

No need to worry about me mate, I mostly come on here for a read, Plenty of times I could have jumped on here to defend my team but it doesn't really phase me. Just can't stand having to read dribble from so called supports of a team I have followed for such a long time.

I cop more crap from my 50 year old neighbour.

barrack o barba said:
bones said:
barrack o barba said:
bones said:

Lol because Ennis speaks to the referees with so much respect.

Guzzler said:
No need to worry about me mate, I mostly come on here for a read, Plenty of times I could have jumped on here to defend my team but it doesn't really phase me. Just can't stand having to read dribble from so called supports of a team I have followed for such a long time.

I cop more crap from my 50 year old neighbour.

Guzzler said:

Sounds like you need a cup of warm milk and a nanna nap old mate

barrack o barba said:
Guzzler said:

Sounds like you need a cup of warm milk and a nanna nap old mate

That would be great.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Guzzler said:
Why did I join Silvertails you may ask,
because the Kennel is s**t house
Because you actually prefer winners
Because you are becoming a Manly fan

because the Kennel is s**t house - Its can get interesting on there to say the least
Because you actually prefer winners - Well we did finish with the Minor Prem so yes I do prefer winners

Because you are becoming a Manly fan - Never happen

I think the player to watch, who has been playing a little 'quietly' by his lofty standards lately, especially in attack, returning from injury is . . . Glenn Stewart. On Friday Night he's gonna 'Do Something' that will the scumdogs wont have an answer for.

That put Snake in the mood, and from there on it'll be almost one way traffic !

C U There, if you're in doubt about going, Pull your finger out !!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6