Manly vs Cowboys [Round 13, 2018] - Pre game Discussion Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Could go either way, they'll say it was a front on (chest) hit rather than shoulder. Just bring it back ffs, but never will happen. I loved the shoulder charge and fights too while I'm on it, just getting more and more watered down these days. I'm just getting old and cranky I guess.

Look you never know - but seriously if he gets off you might as well just open the shoulder charge back up. If you want to maintain integrity in their decision to ban it, he can't get off the charge.

Happy to hear everyone else's thoughts - you should be able to check out the video in the below twitter link:

https://twitter.com/7NewsBrisbane/status/1000296980818550784

Mate I agree with you.

I think I am just bitter and jaded at the purely political and agenda driven way the NRL is run these days.

What is right and fair counts for little under Greenberg's NRL.

Matt Wright to FB, Tom Wright onto the bench mate. Can cover in the halves, wing, centre and FB. If something happened to Api you could shift Tom to FB and Matt Wright into Dummy Half.

You solution is sound but if that was the case he would have been on the bench this weekend...no way Baz is going to do it

I hate to play devils advocate here, but was Scott's shoulder charge any worse than what happened with Napa and Sims? And Napa escaped penalty, at least off-field penalty.

However, I can still see the judiciary upholding the suspension.

The Cows will be desperate to have Scott though, especially as they'll already be missing Cooper, Hess and Morgan who were selected for Qld.

Its going to be tough without the Turbo's in the side on Thursday.....but its not like we didn't know this was coming. They've been predicted Origin selections for a while.

IMG_0637.JPG
If only this was true ..

I'll be honest, its not necessarily bad grammar that grinds my gears. Its when we get the American spelling of some words that I hate.

Jail is the American spelling. Here we spell it G A O L.

Ass is another. An ass is a freaking donkey for crying out loud. A R S E. Spell it right ya dopes (not in here though, you guys are good).

Sorry, mini rant over lol.

I'll be honest, its not necessarily bad grammar that grinds my gears. Its when we get the American spelling of some words that I hate.

Jail is the American spelling. Here we spell it G A O L.

Ass is another. An ass is a freaking donkey for crying out loud. A R S E. Spell it right ya dopes (not in here though, you guys are good).

Sorry, mini rant over lol.

Mate even our tradies call everybody Bud these days .... fukken Bud!!!!! ....... just Piss-off mate ......

Mate even our tradies call everybody Bud these days .... fukken Bud!!!!! ....... just Piss-off mate ......

c96.jpg

#nevergetsold
#lol

Hopefully Walker is a smoke screen and he'll be back this game!

Api back but the 2 turbos mean...well it's not a given could it mean... brookie sadness?

PS - the brookie 'lottoland' scoreboard is almost done my 'spies' tell me.

We lose a lot of strike with Tom and Jake out but then get Api back. Would love to see Tom Wright play fullback to bring back some x-factor but won't be surprised to see Baz play it safe with Matt Wright. Fullback is one of the toughest positions to play in the modern game, both defensively and offensively. I'd rate M Wright a better defensive fullback than Turbo and I don't think Tom Wright is anywhere near as good as Turbo in that aspect either. Let's see what Baz ends up going for. I think it'll be:

1. Matt Wright/Tom Wright
2. Uate
3. Kelly
4. Suli
5. Taufua
6. Hodko
7. DCE
8. AFB
9. Api
10. Marty
11. Thommo
12. Gosiewski