Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 17, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
SCOOP TEST

@Woodsie

I have heard that brad parker is going to play second row this afternoon!!!!!

Will my source be correct?

Tune in at 12.30am (Canadaian pacific time) to find out

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Also does anyone know what's happening with the Warriors u20 side.

They are dead last by a mile and usually come top first every year.

Is it because it's dead next year ?

Think they evaluated things and realised the 20s as a priority isn't the best for development so they bump a few guys still eligible up to NSW Cup from time to time

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
SCOOP TEST

@Woodsie

I have heard that brad parker is going to play second row this afternoon!!!!!

Will my source be correct?

Tune in at 12.30am (Canadaian pacific time) to find out

Brad Parker can do anything!!!!! ... I haven't heard ... but it doesn't surprise me. He is the one that taught Kapow how to play front row.

How are you hearing all this in Canada???????

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Brad Parker can do anything!!!!! ... I haven't heard ... but it doesn't surprise me. He is the one that taught Kapow how to play front row.

How are you hearing all this in Canada???????

I have like these two tin cans with like an enormously long piece of string between them.

Then I got a herd of moose (Have you heard of moose? lol #tired) and they recruited a colony of beavers who dug a massively long tunnel, took one of the tin cans to the Manly head office...and I think this joke has played itself out...zzzz

Holmsey

Bencher
It's pissing down at Perth I hear, Hoffman out for Warriors aswell. I think Warriors win unless the weather clears up, manly are a different side in the rain and almost lost to Knights, I've got a bad feeling about this, hopefully the boys have learnt from the last game in the rain or we are in for a long afternoon.

The '47ers

When Eagles are silent Parrots begin to chatter
Do we have a bad run under Badger, i know I hate him and maybe my judgement is clouded?!

WESTIE

Reserve Grader
Sea Eagles
1 Tom Trbojevic
2 Matthew Wright
3 Dylan Walker
4 Brian Kelly
5 Akuila Uate
6 Blake Green
7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
8 Brenton Lawrence
9 Apisai Koroisau
10 Martin Taupau
11 Frank Winterstein
12 Lewis Brown
13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange:
15 Lloyd Perrett
16 Darcy Lussick
17 Addin Fonua-Blake
18 Jarrad Kennedy

Warriors
1 Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (c)
2 Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad
3 Blake Ayshford
4 David Fusitua
5 Ken Maumalo
6 Kieran Foran
7 Shaun Johnson
8 Jacob Lillyman
9 Nathaniel Roache
10 Ben Matulino
11 Bodene Thompson
15 Bunty Afoa
13 Simon Mannering

Interchange:
14 Ata Hingano
16 Albert Vete
17 James Gavet
20 Ligi Sao

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
It's pissing down at Perth I hear, Hoffman out for Warriors aswell. I think Warriors win unless the weather clears up, manly are a different side in the rain and almost lost to Knights, I've got a bad feeling about this, hopefully the boys have learnt from the last game in the rain or we are in for a long afternoon.
Let the rain fall
The mighty Sea eagles are on a roll !!!

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
13 7 6 133 16
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16