Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 17, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Holmsey

Bencher
Have a little lie down and breathe into a paper bag for a while Turbo.
Don't worry plenty of time for that during the game. Everyone is a little optimistic about this game, Have we all forgotten what we produced against one of the worst teams in the comp a couple of weeks ago in these exact same condition, and the Warriors are a lot better side then knights.

Holmsey

Bencher
Keen to see B Parker get a run, hopefully has a cracker of a game in the backrow and pushes brown out, we are in desperate need of a fast, rangy, tall backrower who can run a line.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Don't worry plenty of time for that during the game. Everyone is a little optimistic about this game, Have we all forgotten what we produced against one of the worst teams in the comp a couple of weeks ago in these exact same condition, and the Warriors are a lot better side then knights.

Right then ... let's all lose our shiit and panic. We'll be flogged!

Pablo

Bencher
Shame about the rain. Pretty big equaliser like the Newcastle game showed. Nice day for Saturday arvo game at Brooky.......

Mitch

Bencher
The thing with the Newcastle game was they held the ball, with minimal errors in their game. The Warriors don't play with the same control, I think we can certainly beat them well in the middle and if we hold on to the ball come away with points.

I'm very confident when we get in team's 20m zones, which I haven't been for a long time.

Keen to see B Parker get a run, hopefully has a cracker of a game in the backrow and pushes brown out, we are in desperate need of a fast, rangy, tall backrower who can run a line.
waaaah isn't he a winger? the red head kid yeah?
Also gee up I know we aren't the best in rain and I hate that it's raining I wanted to see a flogging.. but they are the Warriors.. api will have a field day with that youngster they have and our pack will roll there's. I just hope brown holds his own. watch for Jake to have a massive game and Marty will just be Marty so... manly 13+ turbo 2 tries dce to get 1 of his own

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The wet weather will suit the leg drive on Kapow, BJ, Jake and AFB. Slippery conditions make it hard for defences to aim up in the middle because a little footwork at the line is hard to react to in wet conditions so defences tend not to go for the big shots. If we play smart through the middle third we can dominate their pack and we have a lot of offload potential for second phase play. Hopefully Tommy can sniff around the middle looking for those late offloads in traffic.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Capture.JPG

Use it or lose it Lewie :wait:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18