Pre-Game Manly v Warriors [Round 13, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

44 12
4 Pines Park
04 Jun 2022 07:35 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if anyone has watched Morgan Harper's interview on the website or not, but honestly, that guy seems very disinterested. I know his demeanour is fairly laconic and laid-back normally, but the bloke hardly knew what the new stand at 4 Pines/Brooky was called and then had to check on the run that the place is called '4 Pines park'. I could be reading a bit too much into it but to me he doesn't seem that 'embedded' in the club or the 'culture' (even though I hate the use of that word in this context).

Mate, the current generation knows absolutely nothing other than what appears on their phone .. they don't watch news, they don't read papers, and they certainly, without fear of contradiction, give 2 shakes of a rats bum for what a ground is called.

This game will be most interesting with the halves combination and with Jake as captain. I'm looking for Schuster to show whether he is a worthy successor to Foran at 6 and to see if the right edge is more cohesive with Foran guiding them.

As for Jake...Hoping he reigns in the backchat so he can develop into an elite captain

Don't know if anyone has watched Morgan Harper's interview on the website or not, but honestly, that guy seems very disinterested. I know his demeanour is fairly laconic and laid-back normally, but the bloke hardly knew what the new stand at 4 Pines/Brooky was called and then had to check on the run that the place is called '4 Pines park'. I could be reading a bit too much into it but to me he doesn't seem that 'embedded' in the club or the 'culture' (even though I hate the use of that word in this context).
Well hasn't been awarded a meat tray for a while. That could be the reason he is disinterested?

Wouldn't worry about that too much mate. I remember Matai used to hate the media appearances he did, and you knew it by the way he looked haha. BUT, he was a weapon of mass destruction gameday, and loved the team / players up until the DCE salary increase event.

It has been proven that as soon as a boy hits puberty that he gains a physical advantage over females that will last a lifetime. It compounds significantly each year thereafter.
The young guy is still struggling a bit although he's played a bit better since the Talakai avalanche. Not sure what the go is with Parker's knee but I reckon Morgan knows that is the only reason he's playing firsts right now.

I quite keen on seeing how this game goes (duh) but excited with shuster and Foz roaming and interested to see how Saab goes.

2.30am start may mean I watch the replay! (soft)

This game will be most interesting with the halves combination and with Jake as captain. I'm looking for Schuster to show whether he is a worthy successor to Foran at 6 and to see if the right edge is more cohesive with Foran guiding them.

As for Jake...Hoping he reigns in the backchat so he can develop into an elite captain
Foran will be on the left and Shuster will be on the right like last year against the eels. But hopefully they will both have a roaming role rather than pigeon holed.

Foran will be on the left and Shuster will be on the right like last year against the eels.
In Rd 11 v Eels last year Foran was out injured - Schuster played 6 with DCE at 7 (in Rd 22 v Eels, Schuster played 12). In a few games, Schuster has roamed on the right whilst playing second row - when Walker is on the field at the same time.

Last edited:
With Garrick picked at fullback it's a given he will be there for the season ,Koula's future now at centre , Which he is playing very well at . So hoping he stays there when Parker is fit again and Harper being the one who drops out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10