Pre-Game Manly v Warriors [Round 13, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

44 12
4 Pines Park
04 Jun 2022 07:35 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hynes has been a revelation but when signed he was unproven as an NRL level half, so his next deal will be way up there. As to Reynolds salary, see the posts above from @Mark from Brisbane, he is on very big money (and I agree, playing very well)(behind a pack that is firing)
I’m still , sort of , connected a little in Donkeyville , he didn’t come for the same money that the bunnies were offering 110%

Oh , and he didn’t come because he wanted a change of scenery.

Read into that what you will.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Smith said that Manly's effort against the Storm was 'outstanding', with line speed and defensive intent etc, and were beating by Munster.
I disagree with Smith @Mitch

Our efforts against the storm were far from outstanding as we were not clinical enough to win the game

Not clinical enough with bad reads in defence and not clinical enough in attack

We are a team lacking cohesion and confidence

When the storm put up bombs that led to tries we competed for the ball like stunned mulletts than flying sea eagles

Muster did not beat us . We beat our selves

We should start believing in our selves and get some our confidence and Magic Manly Mojo back

Last edited:

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
All that said if he names the Shu at 6 it will be fun to watch
The Shu at Six will be Sensational to watch

So much natural ability and flair

Benji the best judge of halves quoted that the Shus debut at 6 was the best he had seen

And Des then moved him to back row and halted his growth in the halves

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
You're mad if you listen to.me
Excuse me Woodsie

You are not the only Mad Manly person on here

We are all Mad Manly People on here !

1654136087501.png

AlxFromNthNarra

Rarely does big posts worth reading....maybe
Got tickets for me and my old man whilst i'm back in town!

Really hope we can get up for this one - he's into his late 70's now so only likes to spend his remaining time on winners.

Last game I took him to was last year at Bankwest. We won handosomely, against a very favoured Parra - ironically the only other game I have seen where Schu is the starting 5/8th.

So bold prediciton - if my old man goes to see a game live, we (a) end up with Schuster in the halves and (b) we win.

Keep it up Dad - May he live many more years and secure the team's future!

Last edited:

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Thanks mate, if I get up, I'll be sure to shout my mate Woodsie a case of beer (although he seems to be more of a red wine type for some reason).

You forgot I said doubled with an any time Koula try ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14