Pre-Game Manly v Titans [Round 9, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

10 26
4 Pines Park
29 Apr 2023 05:30 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titans true to form.
They either almost run down a big lead or get a big lead and get run down.

We need to get the selections right this week. I'm sure that the coach learnt a lesson with his bench choices last week and won't repeat. I'd be giving tippytoes a shot at centre where he will be far more comfortable positionally in defence.

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles prop Aaron Woods has taken an early guilty plea following Sunday's win over the Wests Tigers.

Woods pleaded guilty to a Grade 1 Dangerous Contact charge. He received a fine and will be free to play this week. No one still has any idea about the different hip-drops styles.

The Fortress should be enough to get us the win v the Titans. Take advantage of our full squad and leave out anyone not 100% fit for this game please!
So Mr “ more out than in “ should be replaced by Cooper John’s then??

At least Cooper is fit

PS: I actually think this should happen , we virtually didn’t have a 5/8 the last game

Good news re Turbo . Still think Zac Fulton needs to come into the side. Had a lot of go about him last year. Great for Manly fans to see a Fulton running around. Can he play back up 9?

Bas
Good news re Turbo . Still think Zac Fulton needs to come into the side. Had a lot of go about him last year. Great for Manly fans to see a Fulton running around. Can he play back up 9?
Basis the times I have seen him at 9 it’s the one position he cannot play unfortunately ,
Paseka would do a better job

So Mr “ more out than in “ should be replaced by Cooper John’s then??

At least Cooper is fit

PS: I actually think this should happen , we virtually didn’t have a 5/8 the last game
Surprised it wasn't picked up in the Captains run Mark, every time he passed the ball, he nearly stumbled to the ground. Just feel so sorry for him, all the extra pre-season work he did now seems so wasted 8 games in.

After their capitulation against the Fins I have no fears over this game. We will crush them and JH will be looking for a new job before winter
Pretty confident after the **** we just served up yesterday. Any other team would have put the cleaners through us

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles prop Aaron Woods has taken an early guilty plea following Sunday's win over the Wests Tigers.

Woods pleaded guilty to a Grade 1 Dangerous Contact charge. He received a fine and will be free to play this week. No one still has any idea about the different hip-drops styles.
So he's in salary debit now??

If I read the team sheet right the other day, he wasn't even in the starting line up for Blacktown. I wonder what's going on with him?

I think the Titans are as soft as butter, as evidenced yesterday.

At 4 Pines we will run all over this lot. I think up there it would be a lot harder given the speed of the tracks, but in Sydney they are a dogs breakfast.

Got this by 20.

NYEagle

Titans will want to bounce back after that sh** show of a 2nd half and will be fired up...

Also from memory they have a good record against us at bookie (I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7