Pre-Game Manly v Titans [Round 9, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

10 26
4 Pines Park
29 Apr 2023 05:30 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is all rather odd isn't it? I'd be fearing for his mental health except that both the captain and the coach have said virtually the same thing ... we support you but it's up to you to get your bloody finger out!

I can't recall coming across something like this.
Never seen anything quite like this. Public vote of (very little) confidence in ‘star’ player by coach and captain?

Could Shoe be missing Donny Singe?
I think he worked with him over the off season.
Maybe the new trainers are not a match for him?

I'm sure it has already been mentioned but we could see some rather heavy rain for the majority of this match. We might have to win this one ugly. At least we have had some wet weather prepping with last week's game. I just want us to win and dominate the Titans up the middle. Would be happy with a 22-12 scoreline or thereabouts.

8-25mm of rain forecast today. Fingers crossed the worst of it holds out until later tonight after the game. Looking at the weather now it looks as though we could cop a heavy downpour in the 2nd half. We really need to get off to a good start in this one and hopefully have a 12+ buffer at half time.

This is Weekes' time to shine. I have always believed that he is better suited at fullback. He is good under the high ball and he will have some more space to roam and find/create some space

This is Weekes' time to shine. I have always believed that he is better suited at fullback. He is good under the high ball and he will have some more space to roam and find/create some space
Yeah this is it Kaeo time. Going to be a grind game assume with weather on the way

I actually think a heavy track will favour us. The Tits rely totally on throwing it around playing touch football. Not conducive to the bog it'll be this arvo. We must maje it a Tough hard arm wrestle grind them down. Give me a 1 point win I'll be ecstatic because I really feel this is one we won't win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8