Game Day: Manly v Tigers [Round 6, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well we have some regrouping to do. I really don’t see us doing too much this year.Weve got some simple problems to fix but I don’t think we have the brains or attitude to fix them.

what altercation

Apparently they got into it during the Captain's Run. Whichever report you believe there were either fists thrown (from Hastings) or it was just a scuffle.

But the upshot was that suddenly Hastings had an Achilles injury that he allegedly picked up against the Titans (that no one knew about until Friday.....) and he was dropped from the bench.

Something is rotten within this group right now.

Apparently they got into it during the Captain's Run. Whichever report you believe there were either fists thrown (from Hastings) or it was just a scuffle.

But the upshot was that suddenly Hastings had an Achilles injury that he picked up against the Titans that no one knew about until Friday and he was dropped from the bench.
I apologise for my snide joke about conspiracy theories and his Achilles. The theory appears correct. A cooked-up injury to cover up an incident.

Trent Barrett needs to stop being everyone's best buddy in that MWSE squad and make some hard decisions otherwise he will AND should be the first one out the door.

His removal is a far cheaper exercise than trying to remove some costly additions to our roster.

Garbage Trent that was all that was provided to us today and spare me the stern, faux Rock displeased/raised eyebrow look when you speak to the media.

Starting telling it at it is and show us that you do care rather than proclaiming that you do.

The product in your hair is harder than our defence.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6