Game Day: Manly v Tigers [Round 6, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think the most frustrating thing about today was the team just letting Brooks and Marshall run. They embarrassed us.
I actually noticed the Tigs did a couple of incorrect play the balls and forward passes but they moved so quickly that the refs didn't notice. Manly were shell shocked and just got blown away.
I can't see it getting better for a while with our injuries and lack of depth.
But I never like hearing of fans ditching the team in tough times though. It's all part of the journey.
Stick with the team. Tough times pass and make the good times sweeter.

Here is my take on the game today. I believe it is the formal MWSE response as well - coincidentally

Meme-Um-mm-yeah-nah-Picture.jpg

I think the most frustrating thing about today was the team just letting Brooks and Marshall run. They embarrassed us.
I actually noticed the Tigs did a couple of incorrect play the balls and forward passes but they moved so quickly that the refs didn't notice. Manly were shell shocked and just got blown away.
But I never like hearing of fans ditching the team in tough times though. It's all part of the journey.

Love your realistic check @niccipops

The @WestsTigers record their first win at Lottoland since 2003; coincidentally it was the same scoreline (38-12)

This is also the Tigers equal biggest win against the Sea Eagles #NRLManlyTigers

She’ll shocked at that performance
Can’t win games with only 20% possession in 40 mins of football but also can’t get yourself back in the game with too many errors
Bad day for the Manly boys even Matt Nable calling the game had a shocker
Highlight if one was Paseka I think he earned a bench spot

As a fan I am embarrassed by today.

To top it off I have never been at Brookie in a crowd of 15k only to hear the crowd booing our players as they ran to the sheds at halftime even if it was deserved.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6