Game Day: Manly v Storm [Round 24, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
May I ask where you heard this? I just am really confused about this comment. And they couldn't have mistaken him for his brother who unfortunately passed away a couple of years ago.
the box office?

May I ask where you heard this? I just am really confused about this comment. And they couldn't have mistaken him for his brother who unfortunately passed away a couple of years ago.
Sorry dude presumed Antonio only heard the people talking about winterstein could be frank who was at the doggies. Brad parker definately playing

Tooves said on NRL360 Thursday night that there would be a few changes,not sure anyone would of predicted these types though

unnamed.jpg
http://www.espn.com.au/rugby/story/...sevens-sign-former-nrl-star-frank-winterstein

Australian Sevens sign former NRL Bulldogs star Frank Winterstein

Former Canterbury Bulldogs forward Frank Winterstein has joined Australia's Rugby Sevens squad.

The 29-year-old will join the modified game from Japanese rugby, with the lure of playing at the Rio Olympics the major factor.

"(Australian coach) Andy [Friend] and I caught up for an hour or so in Tokyo a few months ago and talked through the opportunities that could be there in Sevens," Winterstein said.

Winterstein, who is the older brother of North Queensland winger Antonio, played five NRL games for the Bulldogs in 2009 before moving to the English Super League and eventually joining Japanese rugby club, Kintetsu Liners 2014.

It was there while playing outside centres he caught the eye of Friend, who had previously coached Japanese side Suntory Sungoliath.

"He'll offer something within the squad that I don't believe we have at the moment which is particularly exciting," Friend said.

"The coming weeks and months will be a steep learning curve for Frank but I have complete faith in his abilities to adapt to Sevens."

Winterstein will be available at selection in all four of the remaining rounds of the World Sevens Series prior to the Olympics.

-------------------------
ESL and RU 29 years old, hope he remembers how to tackle from his 2008 stint at the Dogs :)

Regardless of who plays today ... I just pray to the lord of mercy ... that Baz remembers to send out a message saying "catch the ball, just catch the ball!"

If he forgets, we're doomed.

Sea Eagles Coach Trent Barrett has made the changes this afternoon's clash against the Storm.

Confirmed Manly team:

1 Tom Trbojevic

2 Jorge Taufua

3 Lewis Brown

4 Brayden Wiliame

21 Brad Parker

5 Matt Wright

7 Daly Cherry-Evans

16 Nate Myles

20 Blake Leary

10 Addin Fonua-Blake

11 Martin Taupau

12 Jamie Buhrer

13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange:

14 Matt Parcell

15 Josh Starling

17 Siosaia Vave

23 Frank Winterstein

Who the hell is Frank winterstein???????
Wint Frankenstein sounds more threatening !!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8