Game Day: Manly v Storm [Round 11, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
This has been so overblown it's funny, even craig bellamy didn't give a ****. After all fox leagues investigating (lol), turns out we didn't even have a timekeeper! And that it may have infact been the storm that ****ed up (probs also the nrl guys for failed communication or something). Anyways, let's look at the win other than this joke

Whatever happens Teflon Todd will make sure none of this sticks to him as some other poor sod will cop the blame.

It's obvious the NRL management are incapable of running the sport as they're a pack of rank amateurs.

Gee those raw statistics are misleading. It credits Uate for making just 50 metres in attack and one tackle. However he got my 2 points in the MVP and had an excellent match. Very safe and always a threat when he had the ball. Even if Jorge comes back Uate deserves his spot (after an early season slump).

Can someone please get Yvonne Sampson Smith off she is constantly trying to angle that it’s all manly fault and that API threw a few punches ,he threw ONE punch u stupid homewrecker
Bring back Shirvo
This pls

Got to mention that Moses Suli has been incredible in defence, i'm shocked at how good he's been in that department

Now with Walker out (thanks curtis scott..) we'll shift Hodko to start in the halves, and will have Suli stay centres, Taufua wing (Matt Wright if he's still injured). Don't care about Hodko's awkward start, he looks every bit a sea eagle and a reliable (except his knees by reports) cool head on the field that provides great goal kicking which is something we have long missed!

Sorry Fox i have to turn off now.

The quality of the hostess leads me to think she should be working for the NRL, maybe as a referee, she is just a blithering fool.

Agree

She has really shown her true colours

Dead set joke and deserves to be taken to task

Voss too

Sack her

I will not watch her again

Reminded me of Dave morrow and Warrener Ryan getting their jolly’s from kicking manly on abc radio

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8