Game Day: Manly v Storm [Round 11, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sunday Footy Show -
Sterlo is deathriding us and dredging up old games where points were lost,:mad:

Freddy is asking why was Walks in the bin,:rolleyes:

Alana reckons Api's hit is worse than Scott's:swear:

Lockyer claims the NRL Timekeeper had a standin and he forgot to pause the watch when Perenara called for the Bunker for Akilla's try:D
Bald headed cu&t still trying to dead ride manly bringing up a possibility of manly losing points! The other 3 jurnos shot him down saying no chance manly lose points.

Ripping into api calling it worse than scott's. King hit

Henry Peranara not only acts like an arrogant XXXX - he should never be allowed to referee at NRL level again . He is an embarrassment and a disgrace to the NRL . It’s such a bad look when the referee is NOT impartial .

1. Great win. Guts personified.

2. On that nuftie Yvonne Sampson. Someone tell FOX that if they're going to hire a woman who knows nothing about the game, can they at least make her attractive. She is ugly as a hat full of a***holes.

3. There is absolutely no way Manly will lose points over an NRL error. At least Brandy knew the other idiots, led by Voss, were just trying to create drama where there was none and he didn't buy into it.

4. Scott will get at least 4 weeks and his suspension should start when Walker is fit again. Api will probably get a couple of weeks as well. Dumb move throwing a punch. How Walker got sin binned I'll never understand.

5. DCE looks better outside Hodko but his kicking game needs work especially close to the line. There were at least 6 players who out shone him last night.

6. Someone tell Pereneum that the game is not about him. Jake's sin binning was a joke. But, to be fair, I don't think Chambers lost it in goal and he let a couple of marginal passes go so I'll let it slide.

Bring on next week. Great to now be 4 points ahead of the Slime.

Sunday Footy Show -
Sterlo is deathriding us and dredging up old games where points were lost,:mad:

Freddy is asking why was Walks in the bin,:rolleyes:

Alana reckons Api's hit is worse than Scott's:swear:

Lockyer claims the NRL Timekeeper had a standin and he forgot to pause the watch when Perenara called for the Bunker for Akilla's try:D

Is that show still going? They still doing “pass the ball”?

1. Great win. Guts personified.

2. On that nuftie Yvonne Sampson. Someone tell FOX that if they're going to hire a woman who knows nothing about the game, can they at least make her attractive. She is ugly as a hat full of a***holes.

3. There is absolutely no way Manly will lose points over an NRL error. At least Brandy knew the other idiots, led by Voss, were just trying to create drama where there was none and he didn't buy into it.

4. Scott will get at least 4 weeks and his suspension should start when Walker is fit again. Api will probably get a couple of weeks as well. Dumb move throwing a punch. How Walker got sin binned I'll never understand.

5. DCE looks better outside Hodko but his kicking game needs work especially close to the line. There were at least 6 players who out shone him last night.

6. Someone tell Pereneum that the game is not about him. Jake's sin binning was a joke. But, to be fair, I don't think Chambers lost it in goal and he let a couple of marginal passes go so I'll let it slide.

Bring on next week. Great to now be 4 points ahead of the Slime.

Only disagree with one thing - if Chambers didn’t lose it in goal (I’m not sure he did either) he also didn’t get it down. I was expecting them to call ‘held up’ rather than ‘lost ball’, but either way he didn’t score.

Curtis Scott will get 2 weeks with early guilty plea, what a joke when Dylan is out for 6.

Just announced.

Api 1 week with a guilty plea.
So Walks tactics cost him 6 and a half games and 1 game for his team mate :confused:

It's not like Manly are already short on players :banghead:

Curtis Scott will get 2 weeks with early guilty plea, what a joke when Dylan is out for 6.

Just announced.

Api 1 week with a guilty plea.

Grade 3 striking charge, is that the highest grading possible? As there was no way to talk your way out of that.

If it was reverse then Walker would have been sitting out longer, oh wait he is, up to 6 weeks for doing nothing. Still got sent to the bin, should have thrown a few himself tbh

Watched the game again today. I know we still talk of Tom Turbo as the kid of the side even though this is his third year in the top grade, so I just thought I would mention a fine touch (pardon the pun) from him when Asofa-Solomona hit Jake high.
Tom was first there, was quick to see there was no malice in the tackle and that big Sol was showing concern for his brother, so placed his hand on Sol's back and raised his other to get the game paused.
I know it's just another day in football, but with the tension in the game pumped up to the max after the fight, that tackle on his brother could easily have lit the powder keg again. So points to Tom for showing maturity there.

I couldn't watch last night due to being unwell and sleeping. In the middle of the night I picked up the phone intending to look up the result but put it back down deciding to wait until morning.
7 o'clockish I scrolled down the weekly results on the app and was delighted that Manly had smashed Melbourne. It wasn't until later that I learned that Walker got smashed too.
The thug that punched him should be out for 6 weeks too.
Looking forward to watching the match.
Go Manly!

Not a big sample size for Sipley, but I liked that on his carries he didn't go down easy and kept going post contact, hopefully we see some more of him

Only disagree with one thing - if Chambers didn’t lose it in goal (I’m not sure he did either) he also didn’t get it down. I was expecting them to call ‘held up’ rather than ‘lost ball’, but either way he didn’t score.

He let go of the ball had no hand on it it was against him only because a manly player was pressing it against him- chambers letting go was losing control

Déjà vu all over again.
Back in ‘11 I watched the Battle of Brookvale game at a mineral exploration bush camp in Arnhem Land.
I recently got a gig there again,
7 years later.
The camp now has no TV, wifi or radio, so I had no idea how the Manly game went. When I got back to town Sunday, I was stunned to hear what unfolded.
How bizarre, how bizarre...

He let go of the ball had no hand on it it was against him only because a manly player was pressing it against him- chambers letting go was losing control

I just think the angles shown on FOX made it hard to tell. Chambers didn't really blow up about it too much so that's usually a sign they got it right.

I just think the angles shown on FOX made it hard to tell. Chambers didn't really blow up about it too much so that's usually a sign they got it right.
There was a point in those angles where he removed both hands from the ball had not a single finger near the ball that was the point that got us the call

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8