Game Day: Manly v Storm [Round 11, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Like a bat out of hell I'll be gone when the morning comes
When the night is over, like a bat out of hell, I'll be gone, gone, gone
Like a bat out of hell I'll be gone when the morning comes

Go Manly!

Bring it on :exclamation:

giphy.gif

Maaaaanly, Maaaaaanly #2InARow

Best excuse ever not to watch that wedding thing!

What wedding thing .....lol

Seriously have you ever seen so much crap, the commercial stations have almost been running non stop with the ****!!

Oh well there’s one bonus in it, the trouble and strife will be in one room gooing and gahing and will leave me alone to swear and cuss in the other room.

Usually she watches the game and berates me for swearing ( she said a few games ago “ one more **** during the games and I’m not watching any more”), good I said..... gee they don’t take a joke well do they???

Last edited:
Gees everyone is so confident- we who’ve only won one game in about the last 6. The bookies don’t think we have a chance. It’s an away game! We are coming about 12th and their 4th! We have that crappy referee that we hate, and everyone thinks we are going to win! I’ll have some of what you guys are on!

What wedding thing .....lol

Seriously have you ever seen so much crap, the commercial stations have almost been running non stop with the ****!!

Oh well there’s one bonus in it, the trouble and strife will be in one room gooing and gahing and will leave me alone to swear and cuss in the other room.

Usually she watches the game and berates me for swearing ( she said a few games “ one more **** during the games and I’m not watching any more”), good I said..... gee they don’t take a joke well do they???
Forgive me if I got this wrong, but I seem to remember someone who was very fond of Miss Markle!?....or am I thinking of someone else.@:D

....sorry @Woodsie I'm a numnut.:rofl:

Gees everyone is so confident- we who’ve only won one game in about the last 6. The bookies don’t think we have a chance. It’s an away game! We are coming about 12th and their 4th! We have that crappy referee that we hate, and everyone thinks we are going to win! I’ll have some of what you guys are on!
Good point. Let's all find another team to support. Who do you suggest? @;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8