Game Day: Manly v Roosters [Round 9, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
FFS Turbo, chase the f**king bomb and contest it. You are 20 foot tall and athletic and should be a more than 50/50 chance for every ball in the air. Why did he start running and then just give up? He is not in a good emotional space this year.

killerspud

Reserve Grader
How does he call a knock on from walker when there wasnt one??
Honestly he invented it, he is hallucinating. Drug test this mutt.
Any other team would have got the benefit and the replay would havw clarified it but nope he calls it wrongly stops play and costs us a try, back to ressies for a week dckhead.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well I’m back from my hour long walk , and the score is 14 all, should I wind it back to the start or settle in for the second half?

EagleFromMay1967

Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds
It's 14 all
Ch Nein will love it we don't want any one sided games
let's face it the TV networks are paying everyone salary: commentators, referee, Todd Greenberg, player contracts

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Well, on a positive note we are at least competitive this week and well in the game. Great positive start before the AFB error coming out from our end following points. Then it crumbled somewhat, and with a number of things not going our way, we looked very brittle. Nevertheless, hung in there, probably helped by the Rorters not looking so great themselves.

Turbo4Life

Reserve Grader
Terrible kick by Walker, why is walker kicking when he should be chasing (Dylan is the fastest player in the team). Why is he kicking to the slowest player on the field to M.Wright

HoldenV8

Journey Man
How does he call a knock on from walker when there wasnt one??
Honestly he invented it, he is hallucinating. Drug test this mutt.
Any other team would have got the benefit and the replay would havw clarified it but nope he calls it wrongly stops play and costs us a try, back to ressies for a week dckhead.

What Walks should have done is gone down, put the ball down for a try and ask for the video ref.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
This game is there to be won, the chooks look disjointed and if we can control the ball we are a fair chance of getting a win. Keep hammering them up the guts, thats the weakness!! We need to get Tommy Turbo into the game cause he can bust this game open for us. Lets hope that the officials dont decide the game, some very strange calls in this half!!

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Fat boy Lloyd seems to think he is Artie Beetson. Just run the ball hard.

We need another white guy in the forwards that can tackle and play close to 80 mins. Not these lazy as fuk Islanders.
There is a reason why Saints are the best team this year - all their forwards can play long minutes and r not pea hearts.
Has Lloyd put on more weight? I know he has always been big, but he is looking a bit Gorgeous George like in his proportions at the moment...

Sue

Bencher
At the game. Entertaining footy with plenty of effort from boys. Getting ball to edges nicely, particularly on Kelly’s side.
Jake great. Tom just doesn’t seem to get involved.enough. So dangerous when he does. Moses doing good job. Nice carries. If his stamina holds up nice debut.

Roosters are predictable. Game there to be won.Only mistakes should beat us if we knuckle down.

Last edited:

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
14 all... could be worse. Still very much in this.

Be nice to get a few 50-50 calls. Been dudded with 3 forward passes let go and walks didn't knock on.

That 7 tackle rule for a ball brushing the corner post is a stupid one. Just make it 6, not as if players are deliberately aiming for it. And you can barrel into it in the process of scoring a try so wtf!!!

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Absolutely. We are competing, despite some poor ball control and somewhat average decisions from the referees..
And the linesmen - that forward pass was obvious to every Fox commentator :mad:

Walks no knock on - we was robbed of a great try @:mad:

Proud of our ragtag Team :inlove:

Give the ball to Suli or get him to dummy half ASAP :wait:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20