Game Day: Manly v Roosters [Round 9, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Someone got the memo about taking the easy penalty shots.

If they had followed those tactics last week, they probably would have won it.

Jerry1

First Grader
Well, on a positive note we are at least competitive this week and well in the game. Great positive start before the AFB error coming out from our end following points. Then it crumbled somewhat, and with a number of things not going our way, we looked very brittle. Nevertheless, hung in there, probably helped by the Rorters not looking so great themselves.
First game for a while I’m confident we can win this.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I am swearing so often and so loudly at the television (mostly at Perenara) that I've had to close the balcony doors so my neighbours don't call the police.

it's midnight here so I get to watch it with headphones and in complete silence.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Definite improvement from the last couple of weeks, but i'd kill for a half of footy where we don't give up 2 or 3 stupid errors. Also the kicking game has been poor as usual, why can't we sort that out ??

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Definite improvement from the last couple of weeks, but i'd kill for a half of footy where we don't give up 2 or 3 stupid errors. Also the kicking game has been poor as usual, why can't we sort that out ??

One thing I have noticed is that DCE seems to be rushing his kicks a bit today, especially the midfield bombs. And he still hasn't developed a floating bomb like just about every other NRL halfback, just kicks it in the old end over end style.

lurker

Beaver lover
14 all... could be worse. Still very much in this.

Be nice to get a few 50-50 calls. Been dudded with 3 forward passes let go and walks didn't knock on.

That 7 tackle rule for a ball brushing the corner post is a stupid one. Just make it 6, not as if players are deliberately aiming for it. And you can barrel into it in the process of scoring a try so wtf!!!
“Could be worse”. Understatement of the year goes to GE @:D

highlandeagle

Where eagles soar
Barrett has to give the refs a spray and cop the 10,000 grand fine in his press conference or he is a bigger tosser than I already think he is. The blatant strips and forward passes they get away with is a joke. Speak up pretty boy enough is enough!!!!!!

Class of 96

Bencher
Big improvement. Get some of the 1%ers right and no reason we can’t beat them. They are horribly overrated.

Impressed with Suli’s debut. Very solid and will only get better.

Like others have said, just need Turbo to crawl out of his shell to turn the game on its head.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18
15 8 7 -8 18