Game Day: Manly v Roosters [Round 9, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can’t see this being close; either we will come out with a fierce attitude and turn things around in a big way, or we will continue on a downward spiral.

I hope it’s the former. Come on boyz.

Manly are due for an easy win

giphy.gif

And what do all the commentators bang on about week in and week out. U can't beat speed!! Just look at our backline ffs... M Wright, Suli, Kelly and Uate. None of those blokes have the pace to seize an opportunity and sprint 40 odd metres to the try line. I know we have our issues with our squad etc but fmd if today wasn't a day to blood one of our quick youngsters on a wing there'll never be that day. If we are to beat these buggers most of our tries will be opportunistic because lets face it we haven't scored a 'well orchestrated try they would have trained all week for' in years. Yet we have picked probably one of the most sluggish backlines in the comp. I truly don't get it.

Comfortable win to Roosters. Ridiculous side picked. Players out of position, one bloke who can kick the ball in general play (unbelieveable), slowest backline I can remember and the worst bench in the NRL.

I know we are down on troops but we aren’t giving ourselves a chance. Injuries can excuse a tough loss, they don’t excuse floggings.

Travelled down for the game. Need a miracle. Please.

Comfortable win to Roosters. Ridiculous side picked. Players out of position, one bloke who can kick the ball in general play (unbelieveable), slowest backline I can remember and the worst bench in the NRL.

I know we are down on troops but we aren’t giving ourselves a chance. Injuries can excuse a tough loss, they don’t excuse floggings.

Travelled down for the game. Need a miracle. Please.
Hope that the team can at least play with total desire and determination for the the full Eighty for you and all Manly fans today and who knows, could be enough then for the tide to finally turn for Manly for an unexpected win . Again certainly hope so for all Manly supporters .

• 👍
Reactions: Sue
Every time I've been hopeful this year it's smashed me in the face.
So my Manly predictions are-
two ACLs
20 - 2 penalty count
5th tackle penalties to the chooks.
3 disallowed tries
A sin bin
A knock on and two forward pass tries awarded to the roosters.
Maybe a courageous comeback but a potential winning try scored by us disallowed because a rooster throws himself on the ground.
The way games are controlled by refs this year, this could actually really happen.:sweating:
Just play with heart boys. Show some fighting spirit and work as a team.
Go Manly!

how do you start a new thread on this newfangled webpage layout?! ... wats happened to Survivor ... are there any?

And what do all the commentators bang on about week in and week out. U can't beat speed!! Just look at our backline ffs... M Wright, Suli, Kelly and Uate. None of those blokes have the pace to seize an opportunity and sprint 40 odd metres to the try line. I know we have our issues with our squad etc but fmd if today wasn't a day to blood one of our quick youngsters on a wing there'll never be that day. If we are to beat these buggers most of our tries will be opportunistic because lets face it we haven't scored a 'well orchestrated try they would have trained all week for' in years. Yet we have picked probably one of the most sluggish backlines in the comp. I truly don't get it.
Not sure what games you've watched, however Uate is & always has been one of the quickest wingers going around!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8