Pre-Game Manly v Roosters [Round 20, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

10 20
4 Pines Park
28 Jul 2022 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
WWOS has named a likely team as followed:

Expected team: Reuben Garrick, Pio Seci, Morgan Harper, Dylan Walker, Alfred Smalley, Kieran Foran, Daly Cherry-Evans, Taniela Paseka, Lachlan Croker, Kurt De Luis, Ethan Bullemor, Andrew Davey, Jake Trbojevic

Bench: James Segeyaro, Sean Keppie, Martin Taupau, Morgan Boyle

18th man: Zac Fulton

Reserves: Kaeo Weekes, James Roumanos

Anyone know anything about Seci?

But if he does ... then the 7 reggies not named can't play ...
In the interview, Des definitely said the seven won't be playing. However, he said they will attend the game. DCE said he hasn't tried to persuade any to play as given the events, it is unlikely they would be in a good head space to play. Interview link is below

Expected team: Reuben Garrick, Pio Seci, Morgan Harper, Dylan Walker, Alfred Smalley, Kieran Foran, Daly Cherry-Evans, Taniela Paseka, Lachlan Croker, Kurt De Luis, Ethan Bullemor, Andrew Davey, Jake Trbojevic

Centre from Black Town , goes all right

Morgan Boyle?Are they fair dinkum?

WWOS has named a likely team as followed
In that case, it appears Vaega has refused to play. If he has made himself available, I would expect Weekes to play. It's unfair unfortunate that Burbo with his HIA won't be available

Last edited:
Funnier things have happened. If the crowd is out there to support the team on Thursday we may cause an upset. Just look at the Tigers last week. We may have some new players coming in but will be good to see Segeyaro and what he can offer.

People have been begging des to blood some juniors ….

Looking forward to the team sheet and all those fresh faces. Is Jorge still around.

Jeez I go away really remote for 6 weeks , hardly any internet anywhere ( the odd patch with those Satellite public internet set ups they have in the really remote areas ) , we get mostly wins and now I’m heading back to civilisation everything’s gone to ****!

Maybe I need to turn around and go back ??

Actually just reading some of this I’m pretty pleased I have missed the last 24 hours.

Talk about divide the ST family right down the middle , wow !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8