Pre-Game Manly v Roosters [Round 20, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

10 20
4 Pines Park
28 Jul 2022 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect Ben turbo and Harper in centres Kaeo on Wing who fills the other ??
Second row bullemor and Davey and keppie starts with Marty??

Garrick
Harper
Parker
Bturbo
Weekes
Foran
Dce
Taupau
Croker
Keppie
Davey
Bullemor
Jake

Paseka
Segeyaro
De Luis
Walker

Assume something like this ??

Last edited:
Daily Telegraph are reporting that several young players have declined the opportunity to debut this round because of their stance...Crazy times..

Daily Telegraph are reporting that several young players have declined the opportunity to debut this round because of their stance...Crazy times..
Fifita, Tuitavake, Vega.....just speculation there but I wonder.

Huge call....you may never get another chance to play first grade. Plenty of people out there with one appearance

Fifita, Tuitavake, Vega.....just speculation there but I wonder.

Huge call....you may never get another chance to play first grade. Plenty of people out there with one appearance
I think Fifita and Vaega would certainly have been in line for a debut (they may still be!). Interesting to see where our wingers come from this week!

I think we could be very surprised when the team is announced at 4pm.

Given all the quotes from Des, I think he actually wrote it, as he is prone to quotes from people he reveres. Certainly management and Cusso would have edited it.

I don't think Josh would have played anyway and Haumole was in great doubt as well.

I completely respect the players religious beliefs, although I do not share them, as all the males in my family, except for me (I must have missed a chromosome), are gay and I love them all.

I understand how the players may believe they could be seen to be supporting a belief they do not share, or that they find abhorrent however, it's not just about homosexuality, it's about inclusiveness of everyone.

I think Tartic, who is the manager of most of them, would be on the phone telling them this is not a good financial decision from a sponsorship perspective, as sponsors will be loathe to be associated with them, just like Folau.

I though Dessie's 'presser' was great and he admitted mistakes the club had made by not consulting all the stakeholders and rather just shoving it down everyone's throat, per se.

Des had to do the 'presser' to reinforce to all the playing group that he supports them and I think they'll support him and their fellow team mates.

Maybe I'm dreaming!

I think we could be very surprised when the team is announced at 4pm.

Given all the quotes from Des, I think he actually wrote it, as he is prone to quotes from people he reveres. Certainly management and Cusso would have edited it.

I don't think Josh would have played anyway and Haumole was in great doubt as well.

I completely respect the players religious beliefs, although I do not share them, as all the males in my family, except for me (I must have missed a chromosome), are gay and I love them all.

I understand how the players may believe they could be seen to be supporting a belief they do not share, or that they find abhorrent however, it's not just about homosexuality, it's about inclusiveness of everyone.

I think Tartic, who is the manager of most of them, would be on the phone telling them this is not a good financial decision from a sponsorship perspective, as sponsors will be loathe to be associated with them, just like Folau.

I though Dessie's 'presser' was great and he admitted mistakes the club had made by not consulting all the stakeholders and rather just shoving it down everyone's throat, per se.

Des had to do the 'presser' to reinforce to all the playing group that he supports them and I think they'll support him and their fellow team mates.

Maybe I'm dreaming!
How will we be surprised?Theres probably only 22 players left to pick from with all the players out through their beliefs and the injuries

SO ....

Does Des name the 7 in the team sheet hoping that a last minute change of circumstances ???

But if he does ... then the 7 reggies not named can't play ...

But if he names the 7 reggies ... and the NRL say they can play with both jersey's ... then the 7 can't play ...

ONLY 1 hour 10 minutes to team time ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8