Pre-Game Manly v Roosters [Finals Week 2, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

42 6
BB Print Stadium
17 Sep 2021 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Dessie needs to fire up our forwards !!! If they win the battle we will win !! This will give allow Tom and our halves to control the game !! If our forwards don’t turn up again the roosters will run over us
Add Croker playing to that list and you are 100% right. Forwards win the forwards battle and if Croker plays that is the ball game right there. We let jwh and their forwards dominate we go out in straight sets.

Add Croker playing to that list and you are 100% right. Forwards win the forwards battle and if Croker plays that is the ball game right there. We let jwh and their forwards dominate we go out in straight sets.
Yes 100% I think Dessie needs to organise a zoom call with Spud so he can fire up our forwards !! They should want to prove a point after being walked over this week

I watched it in a Turkish taxi on a phone. Wasn’t great for detailed viewing. How many minutes Keppie and Siro get?

If Dessie hits me up -> Walker. Paseka. Sipley. X man Moses.

Marty / JA other props.

Roosters are not that impressive. Of late they have made many errors in their games. All we need to do is complete our sets and respect the ball and we can easily put points on. I think we will beat the roosters.
The Titan forwards dominated in the 2nd half, we will do the same but with bigger impact. It's ours to lose.

Manly $1.31 opening betting
Easts $3.50 opening betting

Surprised by this

Yeah me too, given the doom and gloom on here over the last 48 hours.

I'm reliably informed we are no chance, mainly because of Parker, Harper, Marty and Dessies terrible selection policy.

Oh, and our lack of speed, and lack of international players in all 17 positions.

Taupau has to be demoted to the bench for mine. He was a trainwreck. Just want him to come off the bench when the game is settled and play like a robot. Run hard, run straight, hold the damn ball, don't offload it like a moron

He controls the ruck with Jake - absolutely must start.

Agree he needs more ball control and to fire up.

All match details and tix on sale for you Qlders

Perfect. Our Prelim - if we should choose to accept it - is the Friday one. Gives us an extra day recovery over the GF opponent.
Of course we've got to beat the bloody Chookies first, to keep the season alive! I'm pretty confident of a mega-rebound by Manly, and a trip to the prelim.

Taupau has to be demoted to the bench for mine. He was a trainwreck. Just want him to come off the bench when the game is settled and play like a robot. Run hard, run straight, hold the damn ball, don't offload it like a moron
Yea agree, Taupau has had his best games this year from the bench. His combination with Sipley coming on is where we excelled. Crocker for Lawton, Lawton for Sipley. Paseka and Aloiai start with Marty, Sips and Keppie waiting to come on. And if we actually do that rotation properly, utilise our middles properly, we go a long way into winning the game.

When NRL.com confirms that it is Friday night, I will believe it to be true then.

Until then, they have the following:

NRL_2021_Wk2_Finals.jpg

They have left their options open by not specifying which Qualifying Final Loser and Elimination Final Winner for each game.
All confirmed for Friday night.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8