Pre-Game Manly v Roosters [Finals Week 2, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

42 6
BB Print Stadium
17 Sep 2021 07:50 PM

Team Lists

being honest. i think this roosters side has too much finals experience and fark they are reslient.
i hope im wrong mo matter what happens i have to say ive bloody enjoyed this season after rd 4. the future looks bright

Go manly
And even with the outs , holy **** it’s still a strong side.

We are so up for this one, the bounce back factor is well and truly in our favour. Their new Hooker needs to be targeted in defence, especially on there line, Des will know this. The Roosters are running on a 1/4 tank now, and only tripped over the line against the Tits. We're far from finished, bring it on baby !!.... us 32 - 12 them... carnnn MANLY !!

ive got a game plan to win this hear me out.

Bring Jetgronkski into the starting 13.

get him take out teddy with a high shot in the first 10 mins real good. then beat then with 12 men. :) :) :p

Storm didn’t have a full prop rotation against us last weekend.
Yes they did
Bromwich
Welch
NAS
Kamikamica
Those 4 props would start for us, plus Finucane, and Cheese going 14

Last week we had
Paseka
Marty
Aloiai
And an Underdone Keppie - did he even come on at prop? Along with Jake, and Walker going 13

4 real props vs 3 real props and an underdone prop/backrower in Keppie really hurts

So I can see us starting well and getting right on top of the rorters but mistakes and Sutton/bunker clown calls will cost us tries. Will be close at half-time but they will get early lead 2nd half. Our heads will drop then errors and frustration will be finished off by more Sutton/bunker clown calls. Rorters by 14.

So I can see us starting well and getting right on top of the rorters but mistakes and Sutton/bunker clown calls will cost us tries. Will be close at half-time but they will get early lead 2nd half. Our heads will drop then errors and frustration will be finished off by more Sutton/bunker clown calls. Rorters by 14.
sure hope you're wrong Mick

I’m backing Croker to have a good game. Would love to see Tom run all over Teddy. I have a good feeling about this game. Would love to see us hit some great form in regards to our completion rates and errors. If we can do that then there will be nothing else to do but score points and we already know we can do that.

And even with the outs , holy **** it’s still a strong side.

Their 6, 7 & 9 are the following:

06. Lachlan Lam (30 games experience, including 1 final)
07. Drew Hutchison (32 games experience, including 1 final)
09. Ben Marschke (12 games experience, including 0 finals)

if we can't beat that rabble, we have no place playing in the finals. I'm 100% confident of a win.

Fu*k me dead I love this time of the year when we're involved. Nothing beats this. The nerves, the excitement. Been going through this since 1973. So many great memories and hopefully more to come. Win tonight and I can't wait to be there at Suncorp next week to watch us crush the vermin. I've got 2 weeks holidays starting in 2 hours time so I'm praying it doesn't get wrecked on the first night.

Yes they did
Bromwich
Welch
NAS
Kamikamica
Those 4 props would start for us, plus Finucane, and Cheese going 14

Last week we had
Paseka
Marty
Aloiai
And an Underdone Keppie - did he even come on at prop? Along with Jake, and Walker going 13

4 real props vs 3 real props and an underdone prop/backrower in Keppie really hurts
Right so 4 props on 4 then. Plus NAS and Tui had been out injured as well. I don’t know what the argument is/was here. Tbh

Their 6, 7 & 9 are the following:

06. Lachlan Lam (30 games experience, including 1 final)
07. Drew Hutchison (32 games experience, including 1 final)
09. Ben Marschke (12 games experience, including 0 finals)

if we can't beat that rabble, we have no place playing in the finals. I'm 100% confident of a win.
How do I give this 2 winners trophy’s. Well put mate!

Fu*k me dead I love this time of the year when we're involved. Nothing beats this. The nerves, the excitement. Been going through this since 1973. So many great memories and hopefully more to come. Win tonight and I can't wait to be there at Suncorp next week to watch us crush the vermin. I've got 2 weeks holidays starting in 2 hours time so I'm praying it doesn't get wrecked on the first night.
Friday's take a LOT longer lately

Need to build a time machine

I fear this game will go to script. NRL would prefer Roosters v Souths next week. I have a bad feeling possession will be 60/40 due to penalties and 6 agains. We aren't going to get any favours.

I fear this game will go to script. NRL would prefer Roosters v Souths next week. I have a bad feeling possession will be 60/40 due to penalties and 6 agains. We aren't going to get any favours.
Fear not mate, for I’m hear to rescript it for you, fuk the NRL and their local derby, where replacing it for them as a courtesy, with a much better game, Manly v South’s.
Possession, penalties and favours while most likely prepaid won’t be enough to save the chickens, I have us returning to form with a dominant win, can’t be any other way, cause I said so, and, cause we all hate the Rorters. Smash those latte sipping, Bondi up starts and their frog eyed coach.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6