Pre-Game Manly v Roosters [Finals Week 2, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

42 6
BB Print Stadium
17 Sep 2021 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Really need to lead from the front. Turbo, Cherry, Saab etc all need quick play the balls to play their best football. We also can’t be so passive in defence, need to take the game to them early. We will turn it around. In Des We Trust

Win this and Ill be happy its been a good year....

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 15
I wanted Prelims minimum after the regular season. Proud of what we've done but we deserve to be the last 4 standing, and we deserve a chance at trying to make a GF. I really hope we have one more fightback in us, a similar one to the one that propelled us after the 0-4 start.

Please let Croker be fit.

Don't think we will beat the roosters next week but having Croker back does help massively in terms of team dynamics.
Hahaha. While I 👍 agree if I said to you 18 months ago that we would be wishing for frog to start I would have been laughed out of the forum.

I think the Roosters looked vulnerable on the edges, they won't shuffle like the Storm did. I can see us scoring plenty.

It's going to come down to discipline, they turned over a lot of ball as we did last night. They'll be a different proposition next week, Radley will be over all DCE and Foz trying to take Turbo out of the game like Storm did.
Well did the Storm take Turbo out or did he just have a bad game ,his involvement says bad game

Well did the Storm take Turbo out or did he just have a bad game ,his involvement says bad game
Combination for mine. And I subscribe to more the point we took turbo out due to awful play rather than the Storm. He also played poorly by knocking on on the first tackle, poor poor pass to Garrick etc. he got rattled for sure. We complete sone sets v Easts and I think we will win well. Saab won’t be an aerial target v tupou tho

MATCH DAY

Friday 17th September 2021

Venue:
.... BB Print Stadium, Mackay
Is it confirmed that Manly v Chooks is the Friday game?
NRL site this morning has both games as TBC v TBC.
I hope we do play Friday, it's a small advantage.

I hope Des uses video of the Souffs game to show our guys the difference discipline/patience/tenacious defence versus mistakes and impatience impact on field position and the end result.
Des has played and coached enough winning finals and I am sure he would have drilled into our guys the discipline/patience/tenacious defence / etc etc that is requires to win finals games before the Storm game to no avail

Des would also have motivated our guys during that Storm match at half time to no avail

The moral of the story is
Our players knew what was requited to do and to win against the Storm
But there is one thing knowing what to do and another doing it

We are now playing a roosters depleted team without their captain Cordner their Hooker Friend their play maker Keary , their gun back Manu their S00 forward Collins and their experienced centre Josh Morris ,

Surely we beat the depleted Roosters .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10