Pre-Game Manly v Roosters [Finals Week 2, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

42 6
BB Print Stadium
17 Sep 2021 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Here’s two stats we need to address starting this weekend. We have lost 6 of our last 7 finals and 4 of our last 5 games against the Rorters, time to aim up boys, there’s plenty of ammo for motivation there, time to turn the tables. I feel like saying wake the fuk up and take this opportunity, you have everything to play for, take it, don’t waste it, fire up lads.

I have a theory that our intense pre game warm up that sometimes seems to run overtime and players rushing in to change / final preps is contributing to our poor starts.
Specially in the qld humidity, I would love to see a more organised approach because at times it looks haphazard those last 5 minutes before we take the field. Surely that unsettles the team before a ball is kicked.

We really beed to get our first 20 minutes right it has been putting us under the pump from the get go

WTF, how am I nasty? I'm just debating my argument. Don't get personal. I haven't. Show me anywhere where I've been "nasty" and I'll apologise. Maybe you're thinking of someone else? haha.

I stand by my argument 40. Dylan has been fantastic. He needs to be in the squad. That's nothing to do with you, or who you are?

Are you okay, mate? Honestly.

Pretty sure I'm one of the softest bastards on this site. Wowzers.
I presume three posts were deleted from this thread while I was out on my run. You're a nasty sh1t Ryan - and here I was all this time thinking you're a good bloke.

My wife thinks I'm a nasty fly-blown sh1t - Fidel Gastro is what she calls me.

Last edited:
I have a theory that our intense pre game warm up that sometimes seems to run overtime and players rushing in to change / final preps is contributing to our poor starts.
Specially in the qld humidity, I would love to see a more organised approach because at times it looks haphazard those last 5 minutes before we take the field. Surely that unsettles the team before a ball is kicked.

We really beed to get our first 20 minutes right it has been putting us under the pump from the get go
Holding onto the fuking ball might solve that problem. Something we've been incapable of large parts of the season.

Holding onto the fuking ball might solve that problem. Something we've been incapable of large parts of the season.
I agree mate but we just don't looked switched on to do it, I'm just theorising one possible reason is the rush to take the field after the warm up.

I presume three posts were deleted from this thread while I was out on my run. You're a nasty sh1t Ryan - and here I was all this time thinking you're a good bloke.

My wife thinks I'm a nasty fly-blown sh1t - Gastro is what she calls me.

Lockdown does strange things to people I guess hahaha

I think we can't leave it late tomorrow night to win.

I think this will be a lot closer than we all want. Manly by 8 but we are going to have to play a completely different game to last week.

I think we can't leave it late tomorrow night to win.

I think this will be a lot closer than we all want. Manly by 8 but we are going to have to play a completely different game to last week.
Honestly , I think we have to win this in the first half , if it’s 18/20 to say 6 at half time I’ll feel more confident.

If it’s 18-6 against , we are out in straight sets.

Lawton has to be there as cover for Crocker in case Crockers back seizes up during the game
Walker should be fine to cover that & Jake.

Having one genuine prop on the bench isn’t enough, we need a full rotation - no game showed the difference in having a full prop rotation more than the Storm match. Better than giving Lawton 10-20 mins where he isn’t crucial

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6