Pre-Game Manly v Roosters [Finals Week 2, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

42 6
BB Print Stadium
17 Sep 2021 07:50 PM

Team Lists

If you're keeping Parker, Harper & Lawton in the team and dropping the one player who added spark last week (possibly the best player for us), then I don't know what to tell you mate.

Even the commentators who hate Manly said Walker is adding more spark than Turbo.
I have explained the reason many times...you obviously ignored it if you keep harping on.

If we lose the penalty count and set restart count to the worst offending team at it then the whole game will be clearly rigged. If that Sutton clown tries to shaft us then Des needs to blow like Krakatoa.
Totally agree Mick, this is my biggest concern

If you're keeping Parker, Harper & Lawton in the team and dropping the one player who added spark last week (possibly the best player for us), then I don't know what to tell you mate.

Even the commentators who hate Manly said Walker is adding more spark than Turbo.
We all see different things and are inspired by different things feathered friend

I like your good self am inspired by players that add more Spark

Have a Sparkling day feathered friend @Ryan :)

I get it, I just disagree with it (and thankfully Des does, too), and hopefully 99% of all the other fans.
Yeah, lets go and drop Walker who has been playing very well for a month now. Coming off the bench for 140 odd metres a game. Winning quick play the balls with his bursts up the middle. If we happen to get an injury in the backline - Sipley can shift out to the centres.

Great plan!

With all the outs Roosters have, you would think young gun Suaalii would get a mention....is he injured or just needs more time

Yeah, lets go and drop Walker who has been playing very well for a month now. Coming off the bench for 140 odd metres a game. Winning quick play the balls with his bursts up the middle. If we happen to get an injury in the backline - Sipley can shift out to the centres.

Great plan!
If we cannot get Moses the Monster in the centres then Maybe Sipley can be the next best big thing @Kevinward777 ? :)

It doesn’t matter what we think, what matters is the 17 that play and what they are prepared to give to get the job done, we can win this game, but so can the Rorters, it will come down to who turns up and wants it the most, we haven’t got long to wait now, I see us winning, I feel last weekend will be the driver that gets our heads in the game, no one wants to feel that way again, especially the playing group.
I think it was the loss we needed to have, really. The players seemed to be taking everything way too lightly after a fairly soft draw to finish the season.

I think it was the loss we needed to have, really. The players seemed to be taking everything way too lightly after a fairly soft draw to finish the season.
Definitely the loss we had to have, and it improves our chances IMHO.

They got their brains reset into finals footy, gained plenty to learn from, and even if they played well I just don't think Melbourne are beatable at this stage. Melbourne did exactly the same thing to us in the first week of the finals in 2009, however back then we didn't get a second chance.

NYEagle

Ryan is just a nasty little piece of work having a go at me. I was just posting my prop rotation dude which I believe should not include a utility, especially in big games...get over it.
WTF, how am I nasty? I'm just debating my argument. Don't get personal. I haven't. Show me anywhere where I've been "nasty" and I'll apologise. Maybe you're thinking of someone else? haha.

I stand by my argument 40. Dylan has been fantastic. He needs to be in the squad. That's nothing to do with you, or who you are?

Are you okay, mate? Honestly.

Pretty sure I'm one of the softest bastards on this site. Wowzers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6