Game Day: Manly v Raiders [Round 13, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
you mean the 11-3 penalty count middle part

Damn quote didn't work - this was at dans middle part

Parcell. Who said a few pages back that he was crap?
I did and I take it all back he will obviously be picked for QLD in SOO as soon as scam retires. Fair dinkum its he only thing he has done all year and waits till we are getting towelled by 30 to do something

Probably the dumbest and costliest decision not to take the two points on offer I've ever seen. If we take the two, we take the lead, get the ball back and Cherry probably doesn't do his ankle. Instead, we stuff it up and Canberra go on a spree. We had players out there who could barely stand up. Why not take the points on offer and reset? Someone should have listened to Vave.
Because as we saw - this was never a 2 point game, pure supposition about what happens next

I thought he was very good tonight. Tried right til the end and getting a few offloads away and short balls. Tougj competitor. Snake has lost that

Did anyone see the prowler tackle that Myles copped in the 2nd half?

He was tackled and a 3rd raider came in late & smashed him in the side. It would've rattled his ribs. That's the moment he stayed down & looked sick.

Did well to carry on and even looked more mobile towards the end.

Shattered at 30-6 but was cheering for those last two tries. I seriously dislike Horsehead.
We have a lot of work to do before we become a force once again.
Young Tom needs a confidence coach. He's going to be a star but needs to believe in himself.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4