Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Day: Manly v Raiders [Round 13, 2016]

Eagle1

They looked quicker than us in every way,I think that's our season done,just gotta avoid the spoon now.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
2018 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor
Despite that middle part we finished quite well, and it was a brave effort given we ended up with no one on the bench for the last 20 minutes

God

Game ends with a Stewart forward pass. Its time to take him out the back and give him the old yella treatment.

Last edited:

eggson

Thats what ive been saying. Use the ball more
Yup, we have all these star players, let them do their thing perhaps.

The Fox commentary mentioned they thought the old guys would lead, but it's the young ones who've stood up tonight

ssteacup

Good ticker shown from the boys, but all too late and doesnt change a thing. We are ****e and these buys of ours and the coach are DUDS.

Ralphie

Premium Member
Disgraceful
Disgusting
Embarrassing

That'll do me, I've had enough. I'll be sending my membership back with a note that I'll be a member again when Barrett is gone.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
2018 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor
I saw DCE get injured but what happened to Killer?
Lost the rubber off one of the legs of his zimmer-frame, had to go off in case it damaged the turf

voicefromthehill

Quote from commentary side

"They're not giving in"

That's what I want, yes they were crap for a decent period - some would argue losing 4 players for the match could do that, others place an unrealistic or even delusional expectation on the team. I still know who I support

Budgewoi Eagle

In for the long haul.
Premium Member
2016 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor
Happy with that backs to the wall effort and glad to see them unhappy at the end of the game rather than laughing with the opposition.
GO the young kids!

wombatgc

Sausage roll eating keyboard warrior.
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Remember how I was saying we should have:p Api and DCE as our halves?
Remember how people said that was dumb?

Remember how is every game he has played in the halves he has had a huge impact?
Pretty sure no one has ever called any of your suggestions 'dumb' Dan. Well not any current posters on YOUR website!:p

Simonmyers11

Well with 20 to go showed some fight and tom scores we are storming home because players like api parcell vave walker and tom started to just play a bit of ad lib footy.

Ryan

Nice to see that dip**** Myles having another laugh post game.

Jerry1

I think we can lose 1 and not lose anything. Some are just not putting in. Some are..

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
2018 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor
Disgraceful
Disgusting
Embarrassing

That'll do me, I've had enough. I'll be sending my membership back with a note that I'll be a member again when Barrett is gone.
It wont get better if you take your dollars away.
Not to mention the fact they played with no bench for about about 20 - 30 minutes as no half. It was gutsy in the end to make a game of it, but our defense let us down.

We will struggle over the next 2 years before we start building a better team

Top Bottom