Game Day: Manly v Raiders [Round 13, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's probably easy to blame the coach but we certainly don't seem to play with any structure or fluency

Gutsy effort. But can't help wondering if when putting this squad together the new regime over estimated the effects of the reduced interchange. Thus having smaller allegedly more mobile forwards and whether zoolander continues with this theory. We keep getting MONSTERED. Maybe need to upside.

It wont get better if you take your dollars away.
Not to mention the fact they played with no bench for about about 20 - 30 minutes as no half. It was gutsy in the end to make a game of it, but our defense let us down.

We will struggle over the next 2 years before we start building a better team
I stayed a member through the Northern Eagles days, was a Gold ticket holder in Jane Try stand from 2002 to 2011 when I moved too far away. I could see the rebuild edging forward and was happy to support the club. The situation now with Barrett as coach is 20 times worse than Peter Sharpe........I just can't do this stupidity this time around.

I am a more positive sort of bloke but this game confirmed something, our coaching team needs a kick up the ass. It is funny how when the boys just give up and play ad lib footy we score points and look a lot better than when we don't.

We have a good team of players that are being forced to play a role that we aren't suited to. We need to start offloading, pushing passes a little, and spreading the ball wide to create opportunities and use the speed of players like Turbo, Walker and Parcell. We can't defend, yet we play like we can get away with scoring 12-18 points a game, which we just can't.

I am not as anti-Barrett as a lot of people are, but if this keeps up I will be because it is pretty obvious what our problem is, yet he doesn't seem to get it.

Also, sorry Brett but you need to join your brother in France.

Gutsy effort. But can't help wondering if when putting this squad together the new regime over estimated the effects of the reduced interchange. Thus having smaller allegedly more mobile forwards and whether zoolander continues with this theory. We keep getting MONSTERED. Maybe need to upside.
We have the players, but the coach won't make the right selections.

Works both ways
Our speed does work in patches. We have finished games strong.
We get monstered at the start. Still need 2 big strong boppers. Lussick lawrence and starling have nothing.

We have the players, but the coach won't make the right selections.
Fair call but looking through the club's roster I can't see anyone with the size and who isn't playing like a busted arse that can stop us getting physically bitch slapped

Has anyone looked at the draw coming up, I'm flat out seeing more than about 1 win for the rest of the year.

Seriously based on where we are have a look and tell me if I'm wrong?

Just the usual.

Blame the ref.

Blame Trent.

Blame injuries.

All valid points and we did show some spirit in the last 15 minutes.
I thought some of those penalties tonigjt were absolutely rubbish. Constantly giving Raiders chance to attack. It was very annoying.

And the injuries hurt. We were right in it until dce lawrence and brown all got injured within 10 mins of each other.

Snake and lyon are finished though. Api can slot into 5/8

I just wish Tommy T pinned his ears back And went for the try line. Guaranteed he would of scored that try!

Works both ways
Our speed does work in patches. We have finished games strong.
We get monstered at the start. Still need 2 big strong boppers. Lussick lawrence and starling have nothing.
Yes just zero intimidation

In all seriousness. We aren't going to do much this year. With so many players that will be moved on at the end of year i just hope we start recruiting actual quality. Origin type players with the war chest we will have.

Lyon
Snake
Matai
Starling
Lawrence
Leary
Symonds
Burgees

Thats a lot of cash to rebuild

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12