Game Day: Manly v Rabbitohs [Round 5, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who is your source on this one??

If that information is true man tonight looks like it is going to get very ugly for us... Souths nearly full strength

Basically it is a mostly twitter rumour but it is being quoted by people that have decent levels of credibility and accuracy.

I'm not confident about a successful outcome from this match. I'm sure we'll be competitive, but the odds are against us.

I'm not confident about a successful outcome from this match. I'm sure we'll be competitive, but the odds are against us.

Speaking of odds we are now paying $2.85 to win tonight with Sportsbet and Souths $1.45

Not confident at all. I just hope we stay competitive right up until the final siren.

Just could not stand to see that smug face of Maguire if Souths flogs us.

Last edited:
Back to reality for a second - as good as Jake is, his role of late has been more defensive work horse than damaging runner. Leary can probably cover that. Or Brown. Satini or Brown at centre. Mateo or John at 5/8. Not the best but not a complete write off.

Back to reality for a second - as good as Jake is, his role of late has been more defensive work horse than damaging runner. Leary can probably cover that. Or Brown. Satini or Brown at centre. Mateo or John at 5/8. Not the best but not a complete write off.

So what you're saying is that we should successfully only lose by 20 instead of 40.

Loving this@:D

No one expects us to win, like at AAMI last year without Killer etc - will make this victory so much better :clap:

Step up all you Manly reservists :!!:

tumblr_mjwu9oVmDt1s0xe34o1_500.jpg

So what you're saying is that we should successfully only lose by 20 instead of 40.

I think that it's a disadvantage but we have some depth this yr to cover for this. All i am hoping is that none of the above mentioned injuries are seriousl ones.

Back to reality for a second, there's no way in the world Leary or Brown can defend in the middle like Jake does.

Back to reality for a second, there's no way in the world Leary or Brown can defend in the middle like Jake does.
Reality is Jake is a great player but he is not our world . No player is and we can win this game without him as we still have players with class and experience to take the field.
Souths were horrible last week and we were courageous in victory when the chips were down and things were going against us.
A team does not build strength and character playing and winning the easy games
A good football team builds Character when they face adversity. We can win this and when we do it will give a new lease of life .
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

Reality is Jake is a great player but he is not our world . No player is and we can win this game without him as we still have players with class and experience to take the field.
Souths were horrible last week and we were courageous in victory when the chips were down and things were going against us.
A team does not build strength and character playing and winning the easy games
A good football team builds Character when they face adversity. We can win this and when we do it will give a new lease of life .
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

Care to put a wager on this? Want to see how positive you really are :) $20 bucks?

Sure thing Feathered friend . If you are happy to bet against your own team I will take you on as I believe we can win :)

Done. Hey, if there's money to be made. I've put money ON us the last two weeks. Prefer to be a realist with these things.

Anyways, I'll buy an Eagles hat with my winnings for my boy, so think of it as a donation to the club :) I'll PM you my account details after the game.

If I lose this, I'm never going to live it down on these boards, am I ? Hahahaha

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7