Game Day: Manly v Rabbitohs [Round 5, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm tipping us in a great game. Expect NRL .com to predict Souths by 13+ but who cares what they think!

-Sam burgess is being made out like he's friken God, I don't think he will be the hero Souths want

-Both teams without there respective halfback, but DCE wasn't playing to well and Koroisau doesn't have to do much currently to fill DCE shoes. Koroisau has been one of our best this year in nsw cup play 5/8.

-DCE out of form so not a giant loss like some are making out

-Souths side isn't that good it's just they play well together, get in the front early as dogs did and they are helpless and there backline is disgraceful

Another factor, we have a few ex souths players. Starlo, Walker, api. I always marvel at how players lift against their old clubs. Maybe even burgess if he gets the last bench spot.

Hmmmm....watching the video of the team announcement all players had audio for their names...except Feleti Mateo.

An oversight?

I'm tipping us in a great game. Expect NRL .com to predict Souths by 13+ but who cares what they think!

-Sam burgess is being made out like he's friken God, I don't think he will be the hero Souths want

-Both teams without there respective halfback, but DCE wasn't playing to well and Koroisau doesn't have to do much currently to fill DCE shoes. Koroisau has been one of our best this year in nsw cup play 5/8.

-DCE out of form so not a giant loss like some are making out

-Souths side isn't that good it's just they play well together, get in the front early as dogs did and they are helpless and there backline is disgraceful

Did DCE not sign an autograph for you?

He is going to be hard to fill , sure not in top form but hardly "Koroisau doesn't have to do much currently to fill DCE shoes". You are a poor judge if you seriously think this.

Mateo again FFS

Some of his efforts in defence on saturday night were a joke The guy is soft as and should come off the bench

Luke will play because kelly wants all 3 burgess' on the field at the same time
I'd actually tip our Burgii do have a good game this week. He's certainly got a point to prove as the "forgotten" Burgess...

Did DCE not sign an autograph for you?

He is going to be hard to fill , sure not in top form but hardly "Koroisau doesn't have to do much currently to fill DCE shoes". You are a poor judge if you seriously think this.
Do you think he was playing well. Mate it's the honest truth DCE is playing crap and every half accept Hodkinson is playing better than him. Hope he returns soon though but I expect Koroisau to play well he has the spot at 7 until round 9

His defense has been HUGE, general in play kicking is still one of the best around and he has looked a lot better since he got a couple of hole runners back.

Seriously I wonder what games you watch but then the more i read of your posts the more predicable it becomes. Nothing is based on fact just your opinion of players

His defense has been HUGE, general in play kicking is still one of the best around and he has looked a lot better since he got a couple of hole runners back.

Seriously I wonder what games you watch but then the more i read of your posts the more predicable it becomes. Nothing is based on fact just your opinion of players
Lol mate my opinion is based on facts DCE has had one try assist no line breaks no line break assists no tackle breaks that is saying something about him but when he does hit form which I think will happen around round 15 he will lead us to the finals. His defence has been enormous sometimes making more tackles then our forwards. I think this break will do wonders for him he will be refreshed, hopefully returns to take on Knights where we can flog them and he can have field day off the back of our forwards and get his confidence back. I honestly think he won't be missed as much as some predict, and I don't have any negative hatred for him in fact he is one my top 3 favourite manly players.

So basically the not gelling in attack with a new team is your reason for going overboard as pointed out by Mitch.

Riddle me this, if no one runs the lines and holes for DCE how does he put someone through a gap?

I really hope you finally get a prediction right but half backs aren't a dime a dozen and I think you will be wrong again unfortunately.

Gotta watch the GI dive...

and the GI walk off the mark
and the GI non play the ball correctly...and the GI..... wait, why is this guy considered a great?
Because he stopped his then girlfriend from self harming by, well harming her, with his fists, to her face.

The rumblings are growing that Walker will be missing as well.

Little Isaac might get a game after all.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4