Game Day: Manly v Rabbitohs [Round 5, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I started off thinking we would lose this game - I've since done a 180. I just have a feeling we will win, it was the same before the Sharks game but for different reasons. I think we will see a super tough, hard-nosed defensive effort that will stifle Souths attack and will allow for our class players to shine. I think we must just get the chocolates even with all the injuries.

Let's see.

Done. Hey, if there's money to be made. I've put money ON us the last two weeks. Prefer to be a realist with these things.

Anyways, I'll buy an Eagles hat with my winnings for my boy, so think of it as a donation to the club :) I'll PM you my account details after the game.

If I lose this, I'm never going to live it down on these boards, am I ? Hahahaha
I could never bet against my club . To me it is like betting against my family . Manly is my family :)

I started off thinking we would lose this game - I've since done a 180. I just have a feeling we will win, it was the same before the Sharks game but for different reasons. I think we will see a super tough, hard-nosed defensive effort that will stifle Souths attack and will allow for our class players to shine. I think we must just get the chocolates even with all the injuries.

Let's see.

Do you mind ;) I've just thrown a 20 down here !

I could never bet against my club . To me it is like betting against my family . Manly is my family :)

Pffft, I do it to quell the disappointment man. When we lose, I'm completely gutted. Taking a 20 off you will dull the pain if only a little ! Hahahaha

Let's see.

It's our attack I'm worried about.

Pffft, I do it to quell the disappointment man. When we lose, I'm completely gutted. Taking a 20 off you will dull the pain if only a little ! Hahahaha
I could not look at our players in the eyes and say good luck tonight guys but I have put my money on Souths :)

I could not look at our players in the eyes and say good luck tonight guys but I have put my money on Souths :)

Luckily, neither of us have to. Hey, if you win, you can gloat all you like, and I'll still love every minute of it feathered friend. It's banter amongst Manly fans. Now who's up at the bar? My shout?

Still want that $20 but. It will be the sweetest $20 I've had in years. Might not even spend it, but frame it ! Hahahaha

Either way, kudos to you sir, you put your money where your mouth is, and no-one can or should ever question your loyalty.

Its emotional hedging - think of it less like betting against your team and more like paying for a win, you just gotta want the win more than you want the money ;)

With that said, Manly by 10

I'll win unfortunately. @BOZO will pay. He's a man of his word. If I lose, Bozo should still buy the hat and make me eat it ;)

Never underestimate the wounded Sea eagles feathered friend .
We may have a few players out but we only have lost a few feathers and not our wings and we still and are capable of flying :)

So I just looked up caps (call it pre-work), and I really don't know if the club is being legit, or I am completely out of sync with where prices of things are today? 60 ****ing dollars for a cap???

21F8F58A-B4A2-B055-A44A920B800D86A6NEW_ERA_950_MAROON.jpg

950 New Era Maroon Cap - 11223608
SKU #0195501695807
$60.00
Members: $54.00
Size:

Quantity:

Share:

So I just looked up caps (call it pre-work), and I really don't know if the club is being legit, or I am completely out of sync with where prices of things are today? 60 ****ing dollars for a cap???

Its' $20 for the cap and $40 for the shiny sticker on the brim that must be left on after purchase.....get with the times man @:eek:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6