Game Day: Manly v Penrith [Round 14, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
At least there was a glimmer of hope in the first half of a win and that is something that has not happened for a while. The footy gods are against us this year and also we are definite cellar dwellers with a roster that plays like it. Hope we don't get the spoon.

Well, much better effort than the Roosters & Knights.

**** happens, they had a crack with a quarter of our first grade squad out.
Watching with a group of non Manly supporters, they were impressed with Manly, just lost experience & direction at the end.

Harden up whingers....
Get real this isn't Manly this is a team dressed up as Manly playing like the Parramatta of old, no heart and little interest.

Well, much better effort than the Roosters & Knights.

**** happens, they had a crack with a quarter of our first grade squad out.
Watching with a group of non Manly supporters, they were impressed with Manly, just lost experience & direction at the end.

Harden up whingers....

Thanks for you contribution Zorba, and good for you watching the game with the Penns in the corporate suite, but this is a place for us irrelevants to vent.

But seriously, the moment Penrith scored their second try we all saw this coming, didn't we? Barrett 100% needs to be sacked. We've got nothing.

What do you want Baz to do. ?

You can blame the defence coach maybe. But Baz sets a game plan. And the players cannot stick to it

Doesn't matter who's coach.

Oh yeah and let's sack him cause he's not manly. And hire des who left us high and dry and back ended all our contracts. He's real manly.

At least there was a glimmer of hope in the first half of a win and that is something that has not happened for a while. The footy gods are against us this year and also we are definite cellar dwellers with a roster that plays like it. Hope we don't get the spoon.
Yeah but what if the footy gods are just imaginary friends

What do you want Baz to do. ?

You can blame the defence coach maybe. But Baz sets a game plan. And the players cannot stick to it

Doesn't matter who's coach.

Oh yeah and let's sack him cause he's not manly. And hire des who left us high and dry and back ended all our contracts. He's real manly.
Agree Des is more a farkwit than people believe

I feel sorry for snake. If he can't run 10 metres to catch a bomb. I think those rumours he was going to retire are real.

Only he knows if it could improve. But he looks injured and disabled. Not sure it's fair on snake to be on the footy field.

Dead set ruined my Sunday have a bbq at my house, think il sit in my room crying. Better warn the Mrs I'm a suicide risk

SHOULD HAVE WON THAT GAME
sunday afternoon,
fortress brookvale,
good crowd,
season on its last legs
a decent manly line up on paper,
a spare parts penrif team

WHAT WENT WRONG ?
NO FARKIN HEART, NO PASSION TO WIN.
PASSION COMES FROM THE COACH,

When Manly opted to go for goal from that penalty 4 minutes before halftime, I said they would lose.
That decision told me that they thought they could close the game out even though there was 44 minutes remaining. It also would have given Penrith a hint that Manly thought this way. If they went for the try it sends a different message, even if they came up empty.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10