Game Day: Manly v Penrith [Round 14, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
F@ck me.....as always...a 15 minute period in a game where we bleed 16 or 18 points....if it isnt the start of games and we end up busting a gut trying to get back into the game, its a flat spot somewhere else....possesion , luck and momentum....we needed match management and tactics to close it down...the players confidence would be shot after that IMO....lets see if trent " the slappable " can come up with any answers to congure a win against anyone above us on the ladder for the rest of the year....

I'm done today. Wont read any of the posts after half time. Because if they are anything like I would post they would be just full of irrational rage.

Wish I had a cat to kick.
Might be able to help you with that Woodsie.... But it's a dog!

I learned one thing. We are better when Myles is not on the field. The worst defence of any manly side for over a decade. Our fitness, mental character, and structures are poor. Our injuries are no worse then the panthers.

I'm sorry but Barrett, Cartwright and the beard have to go. We can do better then this.
Fair dinkum. On that last try did I see Cartwright laughing when Barret lost it. If so p*ss him off now !. He has brought everything Gold Coast to this club !

We had a reserve grade Team playing, so no surprise really. Penrith made us look better than we are in the first half, they were horrible. We were worse in the 2nd half. Our right side defense was terrible

Barrett - untested with little experience

Cartwright as assistant - please correct me if I'm wrong but what has he actually done as a coach. Had titans for how many years and they were ****.

Defence is holier than the Pope himself.

Injuries worst they have ever been - guess I could blame Dan ferris.

Look off the pace.

I'm sorry but all coaching staff have to go. Get Ivan cleary in at least he's ex manly.

Well, much better effort than the Roosters & Knights.

**** happens, they had a crack with a quarter of our first grade squad out.
Watching with a group of non Manly supporters, they were impressed with Manly, just lost experience & direction at the end.

Harden up whingers....

Losing like that really hurts. This match was a chance to put in for the fans.
They did for the first half but the 2nd was shocking. So disappointed in this team.
The first half felt too good to be true and it was.
I want Manly back.:(
I'm over this crap, I want my team back, get rid of Bozo, Barrett, Zorba and the Penns, bring back Max and Tooves and the heart and passion that was my club, I'm sick to death of mediocrity and a team with no heart and soul.

Panthers show the value of creative players. Wallace, Peachey, Moylan, Cartwright, get them some ball and they can create chances. We lack that. Walker dangerous when he runs and Tommy Turbo always manages a line break or two, but we don't have a lot of creativity or decent ball playing. Barret just needs to swallow his pride and bring mateo back, at least he might create some second phase. Without Killer and DCE we lack options
Oh so what options would DCE have provided. Please tell as I've seen nothing but jack sheet from him this year.

I can deal with a side that is crap, you know. I can deal with a side that isn't that good but still tries hard and does their best. What I can't deal with is a side that just folds in half the second the opposition show the slightest amount of form. It actually makes me sick, I feel physically ill. Like, seriously what the ****?

I can't actually believe what I witnessed, I just know that it isn't acceptable.

Barrett - untested with little experience

Cartwright as assistant - please correct me if I'm wrong but what has he actually done as a coach. Had titans for how many years and they were ****.

Defence is holier than the Pope himself.

Injuries worst they have ever been - guess I could blame Dan ferris.

Look off the pace.

I'm sorry but all coaching staff have to go. Get Ivan cleary in at least he's ex manly.
Cleary was here for 2 years 22 years ago I don't know if there is all that much Manly in him either

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10