Game Day: Manly v Penrith [Round 14, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The most disheartening play was Snake letting the ball bounce, expecting Wright to cover it and the Penriff player who followed through just running away with it :banghead:

Snake should not be out there, he has totally lost the position :shake:

The most disheartening play was Snake letting the ball bounce, expecting Wright to cover it and the Penriff player who followed through just running away with it :banghead:

Snake should not be out there, he has totally lost the position :shake:

He's totally lost, end of story @:mad:

If Trent Barrett wants to act like a real coach, the first thing he needs to do on Monday is ring Myles, Stewart, Starling, Wiliame and Wright and tell them that they are going to have a voyage in NSW cup for the rest of the season.
The first two definitely, Wright is only just hanging on as well. Do it Trenty, the seasons f&cked you may as well take a cpl bludgers down with you.

We've just got a fair few players who are not of NRL standard. Some of them are aging stars, some are fringe 1st graders. Fact is, snake, myles, williame, wright, Starling & brown are all garbage

Cku23eEUkAAfwdM.jpg:large

Walks is real Api @:blush:
Is this picture genuine?

The first two definitely, Wright is only just hanging on as well. Do it Trenty, the seasons f&cked you may as well take a cpl bludgers down with you.
Is that possible though with the cap? With all our injuries in matai, Lyon, DCE, BJ etc do we run into salary caps issues by chucking guys down to Nsw cup?

Now I'm not arguing we should. I am so disappointed in Myles, but as for Brett Stewart, I just cannot believe this guy is the Prince of Brookvale. I always loved Brett, and he's been one of my all time faves, but his attitude is appalling.

I'd like to say bring up that great up and coming player from under 20s or reserves.

But then I remembered we sacked all coaches who have made finals. How many games have we won as entire club this year?

I think I know how parramatta fans feel all of a sudden. Just to think. Even They could lose 12 points and still finish higher then us.

Been a long time since this once great club has been this low.

Perhaps we should have a minutes silence.

as above.. standing there all watching a Penrith player decide what he may do later this evening before getting a kick away in the meantime as not one of ours thought about tackling him.

No discipline in the second half and they were totally knackered.

Thought Walker and Parcell were good but we are done. The management and Peters should concentrate on getting the football right and stop talking about the "Brand".

Jake looked like he was about to cry the entire time.

Shows his heart's in it. Wish I could say the same about a few other people pretending to be Manly players right now.

I think Barrett's got his head screwed on, he doesn't look lost to me. He looks like a guy who is trying to do his best with an inexperienced and injury ravaged squad. I think if we clear out some dead wood and have some luck with injuries he could put together a side that will be very competitive next year. We've already seen glimpses of it this year.

Jake looked like he was about to cry the entire time.

Shows his heart's in it. Wish I could say the same about a few other people pretending to be Manly players right now.

I think Barrett's got his head screwed on, he doesn't look lost to me. He looks like a guy who is trying to do his best with an inexperienced and injury ravaged squad. I think if we clear out some dead wood and have some luck with injuries he could put together a side that will be very competitive next year. We've already seen glimpses of it this year.
Totally agree with what you said about Jake, it was heartbreaking watching him sit there. He looked completely shattered.

I don't know how people watch their teams on holidays when the team is performing badly!

At the moment I have a great view out the window....but am sitting here bloody annoyed.

Barrett's presser...maybe fair enough but if you are going to continually say the players need to learn to play for 80 mins.....
1)Isn't that your job as coach, and
2)Haven't they been playing 80 min games for years???

I dunno...maybe I'm still ticked off.

Maybe we should all do a Ryan! (though he's prob just created another account, lol.)

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8