Game Day: Manly v Panthers [Round 26, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Checcin seems to be doin a origin type ref style. Not blowing peneltys and letting thegame flow. I noticed it when we beat the roosters and tonight the same. I thk it suits our play style. Thou he was very lenient on the panthers. Could have been 20 peneltys in our favor really. But im actually liking him as a ref now.

Checcin seems to be doin a origin type ref style. Not blowing peneltys and letting thegame flow. I noticed it when we beat the roosters and tonight the same. I thk it suits our play style. Thou he was very lenient on the panthers. Could have been 20 peneltys in our favor really. But im actually liking him as a ref now.
Way better than perinera.

Had to turn Fox iff. The Scam Smith love fest just makes me sick. Yet nothing on Snake Matty and Matai farewell. Fuk me the NRL is so pathetic. They love to make heroes out of scumbag cheating, pisshead, violent or women bashing pricks.

Is it illegal to post a crowd of 15,000 or more at Brookie?
Do we cop a big fine or something if we do??
Because f*ck me gently, there was more than 14,400 out there tonight if past crowd figures are anything to go by !!

I wasn't overly impressed with Cecchin a few years ago but I do rate him these days...he's far cry from blokes like Hayne and Perenara.

Do we get a home game next week is that what walker said?
Yes, but it's anywhere but Brookie :mad:

TelstraFinalsSeries2.jpg

It's at alliance.
What's your theory on the crowd postings HM?
Why always 14 1/2?
Gives me the pip !!
The nrl are waiting on the Sharks results and they were musing about having a double header at ANZ.:nerd:

Crowd - I was there and my Team turned up - that's all that matters :inlove:

14k could be an Insurance thing ie. Liability insurance in case there is a stampede or something@:cool:
(BTW I just made that up - Fckd if I know, nor do I care :giggle:)

I am so exhausted and happy and ready to watch the replay to get to see the Manly Master Class :party:

The nrl are waiting on the Sharks results and they were musing about having a double header at ANZ.:nerd:

Crowd - I was there and my Team turned up - that's all that matters :inlove:

14k could be an Insurance thing ie. Liability insurance in case there is a stampede or something@:cool:
(BTW I just made that up - Fckd if I know, nor do I care :giggle:)

I am so exhausted and happy and ready to watch the replay to get to see the Manly Master Class :party:
Could be right about that insurance thing.
2gb is saying alliance but the double header would make sense (and dollars) for the NRL

Just got back from the game,what a day it's been just great.I am so glad Kelly stepped up today and siro back was a huge bonus for us.I did not think we could win today and am so glad I have been proven wrong.We looked dominating through all of the game and now hoping for the bulldogs to beat the dragons as I don't want us to lose to them for a 3rd time this year.Need some throat losengers from screaming for 80 min.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8