Game Day: Manly v Panthers [Round 26, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
WE ARE THERE !!!!!!!!
Beat the riff when it counts with no referees help.
Now here's something for the long trip home to penrith........

MAAANNLLY MAAANNLLY MAAANNLLY !!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member 24974

Completely dominated, 57% of the ball and still can not win the penalty count.
Well played Manly.

Pablo

Bencher
Geez that farks me off when the refs stop calling penalties we deserve and pick us up for any little thing just because we are dominating. Fark right off, refs and call the farking game as it is.
The game was so one sided they didn't get a chance to decide the result. They just had to invent an offside penalty and miss a blatant forward pass to get the riff that last try just to remind us they exist.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Spot on bud. We were the team dominating and they were holding down for an absolute eternity!! Then they get two soft penalties for nothing
There was a tackle in that late attacking set where the penny player was laying on our player and holding him longer than I have ever seen anybody held down. It was just comical as DCE stood at dummy half looking at the ref who was a few meters away just watching it... and nothing.

Simonmyers11

First Grader
There was a tackle in that late attacking set where the penny player was laying on our player and holding him longer than I have ever seen anybody held down. It was just comical as DCE stood at dummy half looking at the ref who was a few meters away just watching it... and nothing.
Its ridiculous. Just cause we are on top doesn't mean you let the opposition get away with cheating. The non try due to a dce forward pass was comical when they let blatant forward passes go all year

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Absolutely beautiful!

A bit of a clock off in the final stages....even though that first penrith try was a ref's gift.

Ahhh discipline. I read how loud and err tipsy some of you get watching, yet I sit here sober, watching on my laptop with my better half asleep a few metres away so I watch it all without making a sound. You guys win!!!! lol

GREAT TO BE BACK IN THE FINALS!!!!!!!! WELL DONE MANLY!

caps...sorry

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The nrl have told us all to tune into the storm game to pay homage to scam.

So no more posts in this thread please.

lol **** you scam

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14