Game Day: Manly v Panthers [Round 26, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
@HappilyManly

Just a quick note of thanks for doing all of the pre game, game day and non manly game threads for the season. I've mentioned it before but as we've just finished the regular season....you get a bonus thanks from me.

:)
Love doing them, to get into Manly Mode early :rock:

But it's really @Dan and @Jethro who supply the canvas for my creative indulgences :nod:

BTW - Your Tipping Comp is rigged as my numbers are always listed on the last page of Tipsters @:worried::tmi:

But it's really @Dan and @Jethro who supply the canvas for my creative indulgences :nod:

BTW - Your Tipping Comp is rigged as my numbers are always listed on the last page of Tipsters @:worried::tmi:

Pffft, Dan and Jethro get thanked enough with the huge buckets of money they make outta spam ads on this site! (I'm only kidding guys).

Whilst I can't claim it's my tipping comp (oh my God, I just realised I'm basically a Journo reporting on what happened...Noooooooooooooooooo).... I often wondered if you stopped putting your tips in.... just tipped with your heart each week, or there really is some glitch with the comp...then I thought no way would anyone let a glitch go on like that.

I'm going with heart tipping!

Pffft, Dan and Jethro get thanked enough with the huge buckets of money they make outta spam ads on this site! (I'm only kidding guys).

Whilst I can't claim it's my tipping comp (oh my God, I just realised I'm basically a Journo reporting on what happened...Noooooooooooooooooo).... I often wondered if you stopped putting your tips in.... just tipped with your heart each week, or there really is some glitch with the comp...then I thought no way would anyone let a glitch go on like that.

I'm going with heart tipping!
You broke my secret method - Manly 13+, then whatever is good for Manly's ladder position :nerd:

Me? What do I do to deserve the accolades that you have bestowed upon me? If anyone deserves the accolades it is both you and Dan.

Panthers disharmony is gold for us. I hope it really ramps up between now and gameday. Hook is a crap coach and if he has lost half the dressing room than thats gold. Sux to be a panthers fan but hey, we've been where they are.
Manly by 14.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10