Game Day: Manly v Panthers [Round 26, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Capture.JPG

Manly love :inlove:

Manly just seemed dominant in all departments and the score definitely flattered the Panthers at game"s end . Punishing and aggressive defence laid the foundation but of course the well structured attack was also a highlight and with those excellent and even classy tries . Some top individual standout efforts [ and of course with Kelly a real and well deserved revelation tonight] but mainly and very pleasingly just a great all round team effort , the side has lifted , hopefully on a confidence building roll and it will be great if the team can take today"s very impressive form into a well deserved final"s appearance and final"s series next week.

#WeAreManly :!!:

Briggs Feat. Caiti Baker - Here

[Pre-Chorus: Briggs]
When they ask me where I'm from
When they ask me where I'm goin'
When they ask me where I belong
When they ask what I'm dreaming of

[Chorus 1: Briggs]
I can promise you'll never forgot who
We are, the ones who break through

I am on the road that takes you
We are here, I am here

We are here, I am here

[Verse 1: Briggs]
All these hours amount to this
And my home can account to this
You prove you can take the hits
What you don't shoot, you miss

So we laced up, faced up
Home or away, tore the place up
We made them afraid, don't wanna face us
Pats on the back, "Brother, great stuff"

They only push through if you let them
They only gonna fail if you test 'em
They're bound to get taught a very hard lesson
If they wanna ask these questions, just like

When they ask me where I'm from (I say "Here")
When they ask me where I'm goin' (I say "Here")
When they ask me where I belong (I say "Here")
When they ask what I'm dreaming of (I say "Here")

[Chorus 2: Briggs]

We are here, I am here

I can see how I make it look easy
We are in a place where dreams be

I am where you all can see me
We are here, I am

[Verse 2: Briggs]
You honed your skills, owned the drills
Blood dries, bones heal, on the field
Wear battle scars like a golden seal
Put our name on a plaque so we know it's real

Said you couldn't do it, where they at now?
You've come too far to wanna back down
Trained so hard, nearly blacked out
Proof is all there, check the stats now

So many nations, so many states
So many roads goin' to the same place
Own my mistakes, see it in my face
If they wanna ask a question you know what to say, like

When they ask me where I'm from (I say "Here")
When they ask me where I'm goin' (I say "Here")
When they ask me where I belong (I say "Here")
When they ask what I'm dreaming of (I say "Here")

[Chorus 3: Briggs & Caiti Baker]
We are here, I am here

We are here, I am here

Yes, every hit
We are every step
I am, yes (We are)
We are, I am

I can see how I make it look easy
We are in a place where dreams be
I am where you all can see me
We are here, I am

A few random thoughts on the game

Every player stepped up and played well, great to watch

Intensity and aggression for 75mins straight was amazing

Sironen awesome, difference between he and Lane is similar as the difference between Brett Stewart and Brendan Reeves

Perret sensational, hadn't been sold at him at certain points of the year but exceptional tonight and showed that he belonged

Kelly showed how ridiculous it is when people write off a player after 20 games of his career

Lussick should only ever start for Manly, he was sensational last season doing that and has been very good again since being elevated to that role, sets the aggression early which I'm a huge fan of

Love watching Dylan Walker in kamikaze mode, has been quiet recently but can't play that style week after week, hopefully the big games keep bringing that out of him, judiciary better leave that shoulder charge alone

Tom, exceptional, have been critical of his errors this season but was a complete performance from him tonight and what we will need from him going into the big games, good signs. Still not a big fan of his long loopy pass though

That is the reason ive been a sea eagle fan for so long,if I still lived in Sydney I would not have missed that for anything,good on the supporters for being there,the chant was loud and strong on telly.
GO MANLY:h::rock:

This game was the test of character for this team. What was wonderful, was that from the first tackle, there was aggression in our defense and the Riff knew that it was going to be a long night. I loved how the team built pressure and did not get flustered when a try was disallowed and they hit straight back and got another one. To see our young players rising to this occasion and learning from the mistakes of the last six weeks was a really good sign to see. The team has really achieved something special and now they are going to get invaluable experience in playing a semi final. When the chips are down and they were last week, you saw in the last 20 minutes, Brian Kelly start making some good decisions in defense and you saw young Tom get the game by the scruff of the neck and get us back into the hunt with a quick thinking try. What ever happens now is a bonus and I feel very positive that the team is on the right track moving forward. After the stress of the last few matches for us fans, it was so nice to be able to enjoy a performance littered with youthful enthusiasm, aggression, and determination. We are in good hands moving forward!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11