Game Day: Manly v Knights [Round 8, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe a blessing in disguise with Croker injured. If he's out for a while it might FINALLY force Barretts hand. Same applies to the wing men Wright offered very little. Barrett needs to wake up and realise where the problems lie. Then again he might put Walker back to 5/8 and bring on Jonno Wright.

2016. Ferris was the fitness man then too. And of course they’re still playing on the same dungheap surface.

Manly is in a bad place. An owner who can’t find any sort of compromise with Council on an upgrade.* Who placed all his trust in his uncle and his mate Bob to turn the place around, by stripping away just about everything ‘Manly’.

*Does he care? And a Council who don’t appear to care either.
As if we don't have enough worries, the playing surface at Brookie seems to be contributing to all these knee injuries in my view.

We looked very ordinary in attack and vulnerable close to the line. Whilst I have been critical of young Crocker’s selection ahead of Hastings, I thought he played well before he got injured. I hope it’s not another ICL. It’s going to be a long season and Barrett’s last as head coach at Manly.

As has been the case for 30 years,when Manly are going good,Fulton is front and centre taking all the accolades via is media goons,now that they’re struggling he’s nowhere to be seen

Bozo the administrator, is just a myth of epic proportions. He left because his immortal status would have been stained had he stood to face the music. Perth Sea Eagles here we come !!!!

As if we don't have enough worries, the playing surface at Brookie seems to be contributing to all these knee injuries in my view.
That was essentially my point.

2016. Before that 2010. But there will be no change, because there appears to be no will on the part of the Penn family or Council to fix it properly. Even though millions in grants have been set aside.

And what is Lyall of the ill-fitting suits up to?

I fell asleep watching 5 hitups then a kick every set
How did we go in the end???

Bozo the administrator, is just a myth of epic proportions. He left because his immortal status would have been stained had he stood to face the music. Perth Sea Eagles here we come !!!!
Agree - I can't help thinking we won't be at Brookvale (or NSW for that matter) in ten year's time. It's a depressing thought and I hope I'm completely off the mark.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8