Game Day: Manly v Eels [Round 18, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
the thing that annoys me about aussie tv is straight after the game fox has gone to the matty johns show

no after match interviews

no nothing

they need to keep the coverage going on another channel

you never get such shoddy b/s here

it's disrespectful to the people who pay for your stupid coverage!!

Parker still can’t catch or run without falling over
Garrick still runs sideways too much and misses easy conversions
Tagus still has no urgency and is so slow at everything.
Cherry still plays way to loose
croker is not a hooker
Thompson and siro still play too tight and run at the markers way to much

There is a lot that needs to be better. That 2nd half pissed me off no end, it should have been 50-12. We will be cannon fodder if we don’t address the fundamentals.

This was not a good win, but I’ll take it and move on, but there should be no resting on laurels after that 2nd half.

croker is not a hooker

There is a lot that needs to be better. That 2nd half pissed me off no end, it should have been 50-12. We will be cannon fodder if we don’t address the fundamentals.

This was not a good win, but I’ll take it and move on, but there should be no resting on laurels after that 2nd half.
CHeer up Emo kid

croker is not a hooker

Garrick was very good today. sure our 2nd half wasnt the best but we can learn from it. Parker was bad in that last 15 but he was pretty solid most of the night. Storm will be a good test especially since they rested 4 of there players.

Second half fade at least gives Dessie plenty to work on going into the game against Melbourne. Parramatta should have never got within 12 points and we shouldn't have fallen into bad habits once we figured we had it won. Maybe playing the Storm will make them switch on for a full 80 minutes.

It's funny how we won. We're in clear 5th. Yet just feel uncomfortable about it. I suppose it's better than 15th at this time last year. I trust Des has it all under control. Did we clock off because the players minds went on to next week ?

Cue fanboys who throw dummy spit ratings at anyone who dare constructively criticise our team. If you can’t see the points I’m making, well you are watching footy wrong

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10