Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 20, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Parker has shown he can take bombs very well for a centre in his games in first grade. Goes hard jumps high and takes the opposition out of the contest. His speed is not super fast and he is a centre not a winger but he is no slower than Wright.

Parker is slowly regaining his previous speed since his injury.

He would still be faster than Wright i would assume. And he can also kick goals too apparently?

I can see him making a couple of line breaks today.

It's a 4 point game today considering the opposition . I'd say it's a MIGOTY. We win then we cement a top 8 spot and continue a top 4 chance. We lose then forget top 4 and we'll battle to stay in the 8. We better be up for this.

This squad still has the potential to cut the Dragons to ribbons today.

I think the Dragons will adopt a fairly safe style of play compared to the last outing.

Manly by 13

I'm expecting the usual. Farcical refereeing decisions to the Goons coupled with some poor defensive lapses from us. This game will be an absolute joke. Goons by 8
No no noooo, you've got it all wrong. You see, a few weeks ago they scripted Penrith to "miraculously" beat us. Now they'll want them to complete the "ultimate" comeback into the finals, which can only be achieved if the dragons lose.

All jokes aside, we still have the quality and grit to win and to win well, grind them and their desperation down to come home with the 2 points after a 10 point win against the dragons

@The Who , you really are fascinated by him aren't you!?

You remind me of the bloke who went to see a psychiatrist and sat there involuntarily saying 'tee pee' and 'wigwam' over and over for 10 minutes. He then said 'what's wrong with me doc?'.
The doc said 'you're too tense!'

Last edited:
I'm expecting the usual. Farcical refereeing decisions to the Goons coupled with some poor defensive lapses from us. This game will be an absolute joke. Goons by 8

I can smell exactly that , and agree ( sorry everyone may get a few dislikes but have to call it as I see it) Goons by 8-12.

@The Who , you really are fascinated by him aren't you!?

You remind me of the bloke who went to see a psychiatrist and sat there involuntarily saying 'tee pee' and 'wigwam' over and over for 10 minutes. He then said 'what's wrong with me doc?'.
The doc said 'yes, you're too tense!'
Yep. An oldie but a goodie.
I'm just hoping this bloke can be as good as he is big. I recall having similar thoughts when we signed T-Rex, and what a disappointment he was.
A bloke the size of Tent should be tearing Under 20 opposition apart, and I'm not seeing, nor hearing this.

NRL changes: Blake Green, Brenton Lawrence OUT (both rested).

Joey Lussick makes NRL debut. Hastings in for Green, Perrett for Lawrence.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8